Robin : Fufu... Isn't that amazing?

Time skip

(Y/N), Luffy, Usopp and Chopper were outside of the whale tree.

Chopper : Are you guys crying?

Kanjuro : Don't be preposterous!

Kin'emon : Men of Wano don't cry...

Raizo : It's just... When I arrived here.... It was not like this...!!

They hold back tears whole looking at ruins of the city.

Nekomamushi : Oi!! You-gara!!

He walks out of the whale.

Nekomamushi : Looks like the reading of the stone is complete. Come inside!!

They all walk back inside the whale.

Inuarashi : This Road Poneglyph is meant to serve as a guide to the place the most powerful men on the sea seek!! The end of the Grand Line!!

Robin : You mean.... The final island... Raftel!?

Straw hats : RAFTEL?!!

Inuarashi : Precisely!!

Straw hats : WHAT?!!

Inuarashi : However-

Luffy : THAT'S THE END GOAL!! THAT'S THE PIRATE KING!!!

Inuarashi : Wait! Wait!

He tells them about all the four Road Poneglyphs.

Inuarashi : The location of the final island, which for centuries has only been reached by the Pirate King and his crew.... Raftel!!!

Luffy : So it's finally time....the place where we might find or not find.... The One Piece!!!

(Y/N) : Hihihi! He's excited. By the way, Neko!

Nekomamushi : Hmm?

(Y/N) : You said there are four Road Poneglyph. This is one. What about the other three?

Nekomamushi : If you're headed to the Whole Cake Island.... Then you're on the right track!

Everyone looks at him.

Nekomamushi : One of them is here. And the other two is in possession of pirates already.

Law : Pirates...!?

Nekomamushi : The Yonko, Big Mom and Kaido, King of the Beasts!!

Brook, Nami & Usopp : WHAAAAT?!!

Luffy : Good to know!!

(Y/N) : So we just gotta steal 'em!

Nami : Oh gosh... My vision jus went black....

Chopper & (Y/N) : EHH?!! WHAT'S WRONG!?

Nekomamushi : More importantly, I'm worried about you-gara's sake... Nico Robin!!

Nekomamushi : When the time comes... the big players from all over the world will be after you-gara.

Straw hats : After Robin?!!

Robin : I don't mind. After all... I've got very powerful friends who will protect me.

(Y/N) : Hihihi! That's right.

(Y/N) : Anyways, how do you guys know so much about the Poneglyphs.

Nekomamushi glance at Samurai.

Momonosuke : I do not mind. There is no need to hide secrets from them.

Luffy : What do you mean, you don't mind!? Trying to act all bossy again?!!

Momonosuke : I can't help being bossy!! I'm very important!!

(Y/N) : Impervert.

Momonosuke : SHUT UP!!!

Nekomamushi tells them about the Kozuki Clan who created Poneglyphs.

Kin'emon : Indeed, but before Momonosuke-sama could receive the teachings...the process was cut short in his father Kozuki Oden's generation...

Brook : Cut short... You mean...

Kin'emon : Yes... Oden-sama was... He was....

He and the others start to cry.

(Y/N) : Oi, don't force yourselves to explain...

Kin'emon : ODEN-SAMA... WAS PUT TO DEATH!!! BY THE SHOGUN OF WANO, KAIDO!!!!

Luffy : Kaido?!!

Kin'emon : He gave his life most admirably.... to save the lives of his servants...!!

(Y/N) : Kaido...

Kin'emon : Kaido and the Beast Pirates are in Wano!!!

Zoro : You don't have to answer this but... Does it have something to do with you guys....being captured and chased round?

Kin'emon : Yes.... Kaido is trying to pry information out of us... The old Daimyo Kozuki Oden-sama...

Kin'emon : Rode with the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger... To the final island,  Raftel!!! And learned the secret of this world!!!

(A/N) : FUCK!