|24|

|chapter 24|

ACE

"Damn Ari, not so fast mama!" I hissed as she pushed me up against the wall. God this small woman was fucking strong!

She ignored me as she grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me down to her. She smashed her soft lips into mine, kissing me deeply.

"Mmm hey, hey." I said as I pulled away from her holding her by the arms. "Usually I'm all for the rough shit. But we don't have to do anything. That's not what this is about."

"Oh please Ace. For once just shut the hell up and listen to me. I care about what you did in the past, because this is now. In the past you didn't have me, but now you do."

I chuckled grabbing g her by her small waist and flipping us around, her back now against the wall. "Oh yeah?" Now I was leaning down above her. "I'm telling you, you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

Ariana smiled up at me. "Good, I love a surprise." She but her bottom lip as she slowly slid down the wall, with her hands gliding down my legs. I watched as she un buttoned my jeans. She licked her lips and glanced up at me, "This is all I've been waiting for, so I won't let you get in my way tonight. Got it?"

Shit she's so damn hot when she's demanding.

"Yes ma'am."

Her eyes never left mine as she slowly took my entire shaft into her warm, wet mouth.

My head fell back, feeling instant pleasure. "Oh fuck."

She giggled releasing my dick with a pop.  "Calm down baby, I'm only just getting started."

Good fucking lord!

Watching her go down on me has to be one of the sexiest things on earth. I wouldn't last long enough if this continues.

My mouth gaped open as I stood watching her lick the tip of my hard dick as she gripped my balls. "Ahh shit. Get up Ariana, now!"

"But I'm not finished." She pouted as she licked her lips.

I grabbed her up and walked her over to the bed. "Did I ask?"

Ariana bit the bottom of her lip and shook her head. "Mmm no daddy."

My eyes glared at her as I pulled her down right under me. My mouth literally watered as I eyed her entire body.

"Stop looking at me like that." She whispered.

I brought my hands up to her chest slowly pulling down her dress. "You sure you wanna do this? It's not too late to stop."

Lord knows I needed this, I wanted her to want me. But if she wanted to stop right now. Then I'll stop, no matter how bad I want it.

Ariana grabbed me by the neck and smiled. "I won't tell you again, Ace. Now do something about this, before I have to myself."

She said as she spread her legs further apart.

I chuckled and brought her leg up over my shoulder. "Don't worry, I got you." She reached down grabbing my dick in her tiny hands, lining me up with the front of her folds.

I could hear her hiss as I slowly pushed inside of her. As soon as I did, I felt like I was gonna pass out.

Fuck. She felt so damn good around me.