It would never happen , I don't even think he sees me like that and he has enough problems , no need to add my mines to it.

"Mystique are ok?" Damon asked hugging me

He's been doing a lot of that lately , anytime I get in a bad mood or if he's in one he just randomly hug me no matter where we are. I don't normally like people touching me without my consent but Damon is my best friend and has been there for me, so I can make an exception.

"I'm ok Damon just you know the usually " I sighed

He removed his hands and looked angry. "You need to forget him , all he does is makes you or sad and I don't like seeing you with any other emotion than happiness " he said

"I'm trying here but it's hard when everywhere I go he makes it his mission to show up there tonguing down some girl or feeling her up. It really hurts to know I want to fix this and he have moved on" I said getting choked up at the end.

Don't cry, mother never raised a wuss.

"I'm going to beat him till he's unrecognizable" Damon said clenching his fists.

Angry Damon is hot.

Nope , don't do this , stay focused .

"He's not worth it, let's go" I said heading towards the cafeteria.

I have a feeling Alex is doing all this for attention , and if so he's going about this the wrong way because instead of making me want him or getting jealous, he's just pushing me away.

He tried this tactic already and it didn't turn out good. Some people just never learns . But if he's actually moved on then I guess I'll have to just try to get over him.

Easier said than done , when all I want to do when I see him with those girls is make him submit in the most embarrassing of ways before me in front of everyone .

Reaching the cafeteria we ordered then went to the seat we always sat at.

"So mystique I wanted to ask you something" Damon said wringing his fingers together and biting his bottom lip .

He got nice lips. That's the next thing that's weird. I've been noticing Damon more than I should . Like the way how he walks with a barely noticeable sway in his hips , yet I noticed .

How he always picks out the pickles out of his burger and set it aside replacing it with fries. How he scratch the back of his ears when nervous or bites his lips.

How he never buys apples but buys and drinks apple juice. There is a lot of things I've noticed , but I don't know , maybe it's because he's who I mainly interact with nowadays.

"Ok what is it?" I asked

"Ummm you see I —-"

"Ohhh Alex stoooopp" looking across the cafeteria of course it's Alex and his fling for the week or day.i don't really care.

Ok yes I do. Seeing all happy and flirtatious with someone else gets me boiling. God! This is torture .

I've gave him space for two weeks not to run into someone else arms but to think. This is what I get.

"Mystique! Mystique!"

"Yea, I'm sorry you were saying?" I asked. I completely forgot Damon again

"Never mind " he sighed

"No tell me, I'm sorry it's just that —"

"Yea, yea I know . It's always Alex . Even when he clearly don't want you , you still run after him like a love sick puppy"

"Damon why the f*ck would you say that ?" I asked angrily . I'm more hurt thou . Am I really doing that ?

"See you after school" he got up and left the cafeteria

Why the hell is my life falling apart so fast!?

******************
School just dismiss and I'm waiting on Damon as he texted me that he wanted to talk. I really should have said no but he's been there for me so I can't let one slip up break up our friendship .

He better not slip up again thou. There is just so much I can handle before I put my paddle to use.

Just kidding or am I ?

"Hey Mystique can we speak some where private like where you park?" He said reaching my locker .

I turned and led the way. I wonder what could it be to make him want to speak in private ?.

It can't be about the arranged marriage thing because the last time he called which started this whole space thing with Alex, he said that his parents called the lady to take him out to a restaurant and made him pack a suitcase and said that he'll be staying with her for a month to 'get to know each other better'.

He called me afraid saying that as soon as they left she told him of all the terrible things she'll do to him and make him do. Like for the whole month he's suppose stay inside naked and ready for her or her friends use.

Now I couldn't let that and the other things happen, he sounded so afraid like he was ready to give up right there. So I came up with a plan where I'd act like one of his teacher (I had to do a lot of preparation ) and he sent me the address of the restaurant and I care there pretending to want to speak to him private .

When we got outside we hide the suitcase somewhere and I rode him to a hotel far enough to prevent them finding him. He already had taken out enough cash to last for some time . I then went back for the suitcase , of course without the disguise this time.

Fairly good plan if you ask me . He won't go home until the wedding is off. So I'm sure it isn't about that , then what can it be?

"So what is it ?" I asked

"If you're gonna say no just don't and give me a signal instead like shake your head or something. Ok umm I wanted to know if , like I'm not sure if you'd like , but it could be possible that —"

"Just say it already Damon " I said

"Well since as Alex is dating other people —"

"Continue" I said

"Can I be your slutty femboy ?"

WHAT??!!!

This are heating up it seems

I know the Damon fan must be going crazy !!

Don't worry Alex fans , he's not out just yet!

But my phone that I use to update dropped and stopped touching so I had to wait to get a new one. Can never keep a phone for long , it's always falling🤦‍♀️

Remember to

Like

Comment

Follow

Share

Until next

Byeeeee my babies 💅