"You two be so cute" Niya laughed, sticking her tongue out, seven hitting her friends shoulder "stop it! It is never like that weirdo!"

"Uh huh whatever you say"

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

After her two friends had left, she made her way towards Gabriel's locker to wait for him. 10 minutes had passed and there was no sign of him anywhere. Seven groaned as she attempted to call him for the 9th time, still to no answer.

"Where the fuck is he?" she said annoyed as she made her way through the halls in search of her brother.

It was moments like this when she wished Mara was in school. Coincidently, Mara had felt "too sick" to come in today. It was only because she had double math. Being sevens normal ride home, it would usually be a problem, but the curly girl wasn't bothered due to the fact that she had Gabriel. Well she thought.

Walking past the math room, she caught a glimpse of her brother. It was only him, and a few other students. What was he doing in there? She knocked on the door rapidly, anxious to get someone's attention.

The teacher, who she had not seen prior, opened the door, a pissy look on his face, "Yes?" He said quite harshly.

"Can I quickly just talk to Gabriel? It's very important sir..."

The teacher rolled his eyes, turning in Gabriel's direction, "Gabriel" he called as he gestured towards seven. He looked back at her, mumbling "make it fast". The girl nodded.

When Gabriel had reached Seven, he had a apologetic look on his face, "Shit I'm so sorry seven, I forgot to tell you I had study after school!"

The girl groaned, "Gabriel! I was waiting for so long bro" she pushed his shoulder slightly.

"Sorry seven, you could always wait? I'll be finished in like 40 minutes" Gabriel pleaded. "Ugh, nah I can't I have to study ASAP for this English test tomorrow. It's okay I'll just walk"

"You can't" he said with his eyebrow raised, " it's too far". Seven shrugged her shoulders " Ehhhhh I need the exercise"

"Wait" the boy paused, " Vinnie has basketball practise he should be finishing in like 10. Should I call him?"

Seven laughed loudly, " walking it is!"

☆○o。━━━━━━━ ━━━━━

Seven walked though the dead street with her AirPods in, chatting away with Mara. It had only been 15 minutes and it was already hell. The hot weather overwhelmed the girl, making her feel sweaty and irritated, "Ugh!" She groaned loudly into the speaker.

"Ma'am" Mara said, confused as hell " girl I'll send you some money for an Uber it's not that deep"

"Nah bro" seven responded, " only 15 more minutes to go", Mara laughed as they continued to talk about... whatever.

Vinnie had his hand on the steering wheel whilst the sweet sound of Bryson tiller boomed through his speakers. Jordan and Troy talked whilst Vinnie kept his eye on the road. The three were headed to the hacker home, ready to hop on game. He had the bigger computer so... 

Troy looked out at the road ahead of him, whilst he and the boys continued. That's was until he saw the figure of someone who he had recognised.

Seven. you can never forget that ass.

"Bro isn't that your sister?" Troy said, catching the attention of Vinnie. Jordan looked up spotting the pretty girl as she walked down the street. He had noticed that she had a bit of a hunch back, how cute.

Vinnie lightly cringed at the word "sister". This wasn't his sister, it was a stranger.

"So?" Vinnie asked, earning a dramatic groan from Jordan, "pick her up bro". Vinnie furrowed his eyes and looked at his through the rear view mirror to see if this bitch was joking. When he realised it was serious he responded, "Are you stupid?"

"Are you?" Jordan replied a little frustrated. If she joined the boys I could be a way for him to... get to know her... maybe.

"Slow the car down man" Troy agreed, forgiving Vinnie to roll his eyes and comply. He wasn't gonna talk to her.

Jordan grinned at the ginger boys actions, rolling his window down and shouting out, "Ayooo!".

Seven stopped in her tracks, slightly frightened. She rarely got cat called so it was a surprise every time. She debated in turning around but decided against it as she continued to walk.

"Seven!" She heard, again making her stop. She slowly turned around seeing faces she had recognised.

Troy, kinda a friend. Jordan, doesn't know him but knows him and Vinnie. Well, don't need to explain that.

She furrowed her eyebrows, confused as to why she was called. She took out her right AirPod in order to hear them better, "yeah?".

"Want a ride?" Jordan said from the window, smirking soon after.

Seven scanned the faces of the boys, coming to her decision once she looked over bunnies disgusted face, "I'm good!"

"I don't want Dave up my ass so just hop in the fucking car!" Vinnie said, anger laced in his voice.

Seven was blown away slightly as she heard Mara giggle lowly on the other line.

"I can't anyways..." she said, looking vinnie up and down. He rolled eyes, "and why is that?". Seven sighed, "I'm going to maras house"

"Who's that?" Vinnie said, as seven heard Mara slightly gasp through her left AirPod.

"None of your concern..." She responded with the same energy, receiving a laugh from the two other boys in the car.

Vinnie scoffed at her entitlement. Just like her father. He rolled his window up, zooming away from the girl.

Seven didn't really know how to feel. I mean a ride would be perfect but her pride was too big. And honestly she would much rather be in the sun sweating her ass of then with that bad energy.

"My husband don't know me..." Mara said, a little offended. Seven laughed as she got snapped from her thoughts.

"Good"

xxx

BARBIE SPEAKS
enjoy luv