I forgot that I was walking to school along with Noah in this heavy rain and that he said something which made me think about Ryan. So I finally replied "Yeah" as I looked into his eyes, his captivating blue eyes, but this time I got a feeling I never had. And then I immediately looked away and we resumed the walking.

My mind starts drifting off to what Noah said, 'So that you can with someone In their umbrella'. What did he mean by that? Did he mean that he wanted to be with me? No, that's not it. I'm probably just overthinking and misunderstood him.

We finally reached the class, but I was still deep in my thoughts. "Hey girl!" Serah yells interrupting my thoughts. I sit next to her "Guess what?" she asked me, she stops her writing and looks at me.

"What?" I asked as I couldn't think about anything else other than what Noah said.

"Ryan invited us to the party," she grins  happily.

"Oh, that's nice" I exclaimed. Now I'm super excited to go to the party, even Sandy will be there because  Zyan is one of the band members, which gives me the perfect opportunity to introduce her to Harry, Noah and Serah.

"What are you writing?" I ask. When I look at her paper, the English assignment due on Monday comes to my mind.

"The English assignment!" I yell frantically.

"Yeah," Alex, who was next to her said to me.

"Shut up and do your work" Serah ordered, glaring him in the process. I don't know how they managed to do their assignment so far with all the time-fighting.

"As you say." I glance between the two of them, shocked that he  responded calmly.

"Hey, Jana" Lyra called me, I turn to face her. "Do you remember that we have the assignment to complete? " She smiles sarcastically.

"Yeah, I remember" I reply.

"Shows how irresponsible you are."

I roll my eyes, "It's a group assignment, not something I do my own." What the hell is her problem? Just annoying me all the time.

"Hey girls, c'mon let's do it now," Noah said, trying to prevent an argument between me and Lyra.

Lyra sits next to Noah while I sit opposite them and started writing. Suddenly I feel his gaze on me, so I raise my head from the book to see if he is staring at me, but he was busy with his works. Again, I can't understand what made me think in such a way, my mistake. Just another misunderstanding. I raise my head to inform them I'm leaving for library, Noah quickly looks down at his paper when our eyes met for a second. Was he staring at me?

"I will come back soon, I have to get a book from the library." I informs them and walks to the library.

I start searching. After 10 minutes of searching, I start feeling annoyed because I can't find anything but I keep searching.

"You haven't found the book yet?" I turn back to see Noah.

"Oh, uh...no, I haven't found one yet." I turn around to continue searching. Then I feel him getting closer to me, but I don't say anything.

He takes the book from the top shelf,  "Here it is." When he gave me the book, our fingers grazed against each other.  A shiver went down my spine. I don't know if he got the same feeling.

"Alright, let's go," he said and we both walked back to our class.

Why he came to the library? He was doing his work right? This time I think I'm not wrong, he is behaving differently, but I can't understand what's on his mind.

When I sit back in my place Lyra said, "Oh Jana! You came back, I asked him to get that book for you. You were wasting our time" I continued doing my work, ignoring Lyra's remarks.

And again, my mistake. What's wrong with me? Why am I even thinking in this way about him? From the morning I'm misunderstanding him for whatever he did, this is so bad Jana.

We were able to finish the assignment by the end of the day. We had small disagreements every now and then, but we finally finished

Harry sits next to me, "Did you completed your assignment?"

"Yeah," I replied. I felt Noah staring at me. But I know I will be wrong again, so I'm not going to see if he is staring at me or not.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do let me know your views about this story. And don't forget to press the star below. Also, please do comment and share.

What do you think is happening between Jana and Noah?