Number 1

It was Thomas, the blue tank engine was trapped in that cell.
"Thomas what are you doing here?"
"Help me, please!" replied a scared and tired Thomas.
His paint was nearly faded and he was dented from cab to smoke box. His mouth and nose were bleeding, possibly due to being hit in the face with something very heavy.
The crew looked for a way to free the blue tank engine, but they couldn't seem to find a way.
"Wait why are you even here?" asked one of the crew members.
But before Thomas could answer his question Arry loomed  into view.
They all hid behind whatever cover there was.
"So, blue how are things?"
"Pretty good, can I go now?"
"Nice try punk, but no."
"What do you need me for anyway?"
"Simple, fuel"
"What?!"
"You see the normal zombies and infected engines can survive on just flesh alone but me, Bert and Dennis need another type of fuel. Engines."
Thomas sat there, mouth wide open.
"Our bodies are more advanced than any living organism of this planet. Technically we can live forever if we so wanted." "The only problem is we still need to eat, and the only kind of fuel that can sustain us are engines."
"But can't you just make zombie engines for you to eat?" asked Thomas nervously.
"Yes but, there are currently none so we are having to make due with you lot."
"I mean that's what Diesel said when he died."
"What?"
"Come on Thomas you don't know yet? Diesel is dead."
"You monster." said Thomas.
"Eh, whatever. At least your next on the list so go say goodbye to all of your friends."