"Dream what are you doing?" the British accent ranged as he speaked.

"Just helping this man up from falling Gogy" Dream said as he got down and roughly picked me up from the ground smiling at me like he did nothing wrong...what an asshole.

"Oh that's very nice of you dream well, come on your friends are waiting on you" Gogy i think said.

"Okay come on" he said letting go of my arm and swooping it around the shorter boy... I think I might puke at how he was acting just now. (I'm not meaning techno is homophobic i was talking about how dream was being nice to him even if it was acted. I'm gay I would never allow homophonic's in a book unless it was for plot)

"Here you go dude" Wilbur said, handing me my food that was starting to make his arm shake from holding it for too long.

"Thanks," I muttered as I walked over to my seat but I noticed Wilbur didn't sit down.

"I'm going to sit with my friend today so is tommy sorry dude" Wilbur said I just nodded understanding besides they always sit with me its fine for them to hang out with their friends. Wilbur walked towards the table where Tommy was sitting talking to a young boy with brown messy hair wearing a green shirt with a bee on it. There were a few others there a lot of trouble makers or just popular people so not a place for me. I just decided to eat my food and then maybe after go hang out with dad but that plan changed when a tray landed in front of me. I looked up quickly, some of my bangs falling in front of my face. My ruby eyes landed on a pair of e/c eyes.

"Hey pinky" y/n said sitting down. I was shocked because she was actually sitting with me. I pinch myself to see if it was actually real and in fact I did feel pain.

"Don't call me pinky," I said, starting to eat my food. She looked up at me and looked like she was trying to stop a laugh.

"Relax it was just a nickname I thought of" y/n said as she smiled at me. I felt a weird sting in my chest as a face felt hot. I put my head down and just started eating again. I managed to finnish fast and apparently so did y/n.

"Hey do you wanna go to the ca-" I was cut off by the young lad that was sitting with tommy.

"Heyyy y/n we all finished and were wondering if ya wanted to go outside and hang out at the tree" he asked y/n. She thought about it for a second.

"Oh ya sure but hey techno did you say something?" she asked looking back at me.

"I- oh it's fine it wasn't important" I say in defeat as she nodded and went with her friends along with everyone else who was at that table including my brothers.

The truth was I was going to ask her if we could go to that café to study since she hasn't gone to school so we hadn't had the time but I guess we still have this weekend.

Then I thought about it. She doesn't have my address.

Fuck.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was after school now and I was outside waiting for my brothers again. They didn't spend that much time with me today like usual but they have their own friends.

I felt a sharp punch to my back out of nowhere causing my breath to disappear as I fell to the ground. Trying to catch my lost breath I looked up and the person who did it. It was some guy with shades on.

"You should learn to watch where you stand" his voice was deep and kind of unsettling.

"Who are you?" I asked looking up at him he seemed somewhat offended and he was about to say something before he shut his mouth quickly. A shadow casted over me.