Jessica began to walk forward with a heavy heart, her cape flapping in the wind along with the rain. She grabbed him by his black cape, swinging him around until she slammed him down onto the floor.

Bruce grunted at the force. "Are you ready to listen to me now?" She asked.

Bruce aimed his, overly, large gun at Jessica. Pressing the trigger, a canister shot toward Jessica. The super caught the grey canister like Mr. Myogi caught the fly with his chopsticks.

A beeping sound caught her attention, she took a closer look to see a beeping red light on the side of it. Before she could throw it away from her, she was met with a cloud of green smoke. Unable to hold her breath, she breathed it in with much difficulty.

The gas instantly burned her insides like a toxin. It felt as though everything inside her was on fire, eating away at her like a parasite. She gasped and wheezed in pain; her lungs were on fire. She fell to her knees, trying to get away from her horrid attacker. Inept to move any further, Jessica collapsed, face down, on the floor.

She felt Bruce grab her by her throat and lift her small figure in the air. "Breathe it in. That's fear, pain, betrayal." Jessica watched him, unable to breathe. He tossed Jessica's body to the floor. The woman did her best to scramble to her feet, wheezing as though she had asthma. She ran at him wobbly; she charged her arm back to throw a punch.

Bruce grabbed her fist in his large hand with ease, his other hand grabbing her throat again. He used his head to headbutt her until she was bleeding from her nose. "You see, you and your brother aren't brave, men are." He hissed, throwing her body through a large glass window.

A large crack emitted from the weakened glass underneath her. It whined at the sudden motion of Jessica trying to get up, but she didn't have a chance to when Bruce jumped up. He sent all of his weight to his feet so it sent the both of them crashing down into the abandoned building.

Jessica's body couldn't recuperate fast enough, especially after that weird gas was spit in her face. Bruce has information she doesn't, and it pissed her off beyond belief. She got up a little faster than Bruce did, stumbling about towards the man to attack. She was running out of time.

She brought her fingers up to her nose to see the sticky red blood on her wet fingers. "We are running out of time!" She wheezed, her voice booming off the walls. She stalked the giant room, looking for Bruce. He was known to be sneaky and silent; she had no control of her X-ray vision, so she was left powerless.

She felt Bruce kick her into a wall, plaster and paint chips exploding from the impact. She looked around to see she was in another room from the ground. Jessica saw Bruce grab a sink from off the wall, walking over to her to smash it over her back.

When he got close enough, Jessica spun onto her back, using both of her feet to kick him down to the floor. She stood up to her feet just in time to see Bruce running at her. She felt her eyes widen in surprise at how fast he got up.

The skilled fighter began to throw multiple punches. One to her left ear, another to her right ear, one to her stomach, and a forceful jab to her throat. Jessica's hands flew to her throat, gagging at the pain.

When she recovered, Jessica did a cartwheel, grabbing a large piece of glass and cutting open Bruce's armor with it. The skin split open with a tangy ripping sound, Jessica could smell the metallic fill in the air. With Bruce cradling the new wound on his chest, Jessica grabbed Bruce by the ears on his mask, bringing his face down onto her knee. The crack of her knee, when it collided with the metal of his mask, made her cry out.

Bruce took this as his opportunity to tackle her into another wall. While doing so, he slammed her against a sturdier wall. Bruce swung his fist into Jessica's face, the force of the blow snapping her head to the side.