To The Land of Waves: III

Start from the beginning

Sayuri: Lady Hinata, You are a sheltered Princess of Hyuga Clan, you are born with special Chakra from your birth. You are good at learning things, you are promising to your clan and that is the sole reason they respect you. However, if someone from your is born without that special chakra, who struggled at very basic techniques passed down in your clan, someone who is not capable of learning at your pace will be treated like a garbage and they will scorn him for being born in Hyuga family.

My whole life, i have been compared to my brothers. I don't like the way they compare me. I am not them, i am myself. My father always say to be at best behavior which will not put a stain on our clan. Be a worthy shinobi for the sake of Clan. It is always about Uchiha Clan. What about me, what about my feelings. Did they even ask of what i want. What i like and with whom i want to live my life. Naruto never looked at me as an uchiha but as myself. He did not compare me to my clan, he was very kind and accepted my feelings for him even though in his heart there is someone who he will always love even if he cant be with her, 

And while looking at Naruto and after everything that happened to him, he is so kind that i am afraid that one day someone will take advantage of that kindness and take him away from my life. I don't want that. That is the only reason i love him so much.  i can give him anything if it means i can be with him. I will not forgive anyone who will try to take away his life. Be it my Clan, be it my family, be it the entire village and even the world, I will kill anyone who dares to harm Naruto.

While listening this, she realised that there is some truth in Sayuri words. She then remembers about her sister Hanabi who is just 2 years younger than her. She is unable to manifest that purple chakra she was born with. She struggled at the learning of techniques and it took her longer time to master the said technique. Hanabi was always compared to her and sometimes she can see that hate in her eyes. The eyes that do want to have any business with them, Hinata wondered what if her sister also hated her and her family and Hyuga Clan.She will try to talk to Hanabi once again

Hinata: By the way, Minami-san. What is this past life of Naruto that Uchiha is talking about. Is it related to changes which has appeared in Naruto. What happened to Naruto San.

Minami: That is a secret I promised to Naruto I will never reveal without his consent. What happened to Naruto is my fault. You have to ask Naruto if you want to Know.

Hinata: You know, I don't fully trust you because you are main cause of Naruto Lack of Focus on his Ninja Career. If Naruto have the same level of attention from Yondaime sama, he will definitely be the strongest genin of our Village. I hope you can teach him a powerful technique which will help him to fend off against his enemies.

Minami: I Know that, that is the reason I will him teach the technique he hasn't mastered it yet. I will Teach him the Rasengan.I Know, Naruto will be able to learn it very easily.

Hinata: I hope you sincerely reflect on your conduct Minami San. You maybe Hokage Daughter and a former Chunin but the way you are now, I can Surpass you very easily.

Minami: I have no intention to lose to you either. Byakugan Princess of the Hyuga Clan. I will become stronger where you won't stand a chance against me.

Sayuri: Don't Joke around here. I am not here Idolise you princesses . Don't underestimate my will as an Uchiha. I am Naruto Future wife and compared to you, i will leave you in dust very soon. Be sure to be able to survive my power, because you won't stand a chance.

With that declaration they went to proper rest and didn't cause much ruckus in the home. But each one them had a conflicted feelings towards each other. They don't hate each other but they don't like also. The one things that binds them together is Naruto. They are here because of Naruto and they will protect him untill the very end. Sayuri Hinata and Minami vowed in their heart that this time they will protect Naruto at all cost. with that they finally decided to take a good night rest and prepare for their training tomorrow.