To The Land of Waves: III

Start from the beginning

Shisui said: Okay guys for the time being we will rest here. And we will search for food and resources for ourselves.

Tazuna: But I can provide for the hospitality for you guys?

Shisui: While I do appreciate the hospitality, i am training these genins in Ninja life, and one of the necessary skills is survival. they have to find their food on their own. and during this time we will continue on your Ninja training. Since, there is a chance that Zabuza will appear once again, we will work on few things. Of course we will accept your hospitality but we don't wish to burden your family. You have suffered a lot. Take a rest and do what you have to do?

Kakashi: I will look after Obito and Hinata will look after Sayuri? Tazuna san do have a room where we can rest as we are exhausted from the fight and they had surgery of their eyes.

Tazuna said: Yes, Tsunami please prepare a room so they can rest?

Sayuri : Why Hinata? Why not Naruto?

Hinata : Because first you are a girl and Naruto is a boy. And I don't think it is right for you stay with Naruto in this condition. Minami san help me to look after her.

Sayuri: But I want Naruto to stay with me. Hey stop dragging me Lady Hinata. Minami san stop taking me away. Naruto...

and she was dragged by both the girls so she can rest peacefully.

Shisui: Naruto you will stay with me, i will look after you if anything happens. From tomorrow onward I will also focus on your training. And Naruto, its time for you learn the Jutsu your father develop .  And I will ask Minami to teach you about how to learn Rasengan.

Naruto: Ni san You think I am capable enough to learn that technique?

Shisui: I know you will. you have your own way of learning things, and Naruto I am glad we decided to follow you. It really means a lot to me. I am glad that you are here with us, and once this will be over. I want to look in your past memories.  I want to know about the Naruto who is respected by Obito san in such high regard. It will be my honor to know about your past life.

Naruto: If there is someone who can access my sealed memories and can show it to you, I won't mind, but the only condition i will have is I wont be conscious at that moment. I for once do not want to remember my past life. I may have remembered a few moments, but I want to live this Life as Naruto Namikaze.

Shisui: I will make sure of that. Take a good rest, because tomorrow will be more challenging for you guys.

With that he decided to take a good sleep and Naruto clinged to shisui while sleeping. Shisui for once in his life felt that he really became a brother figure for Naruto. He wondered whether he was Naruto special person in his past life.

Meanwhile Kakashi and Obito are resting peacefully, the only bit of noise are coming from girls side.

Hinata: Sayuri san, please rest a bit, you will see Naruto-San once your eyes are healed so stop making ruckus like a child.

Minami: Sayuri, Naruto is not going anywhere, he will be training with us tomorrow. You want to spend your life with Naruto as his wife, so behave properly. If you want to get approval of my mother, then at least behave like a proper lady. Who knows, may be you chosen as his wife on the spot.

Sayuri: Alright, but I will behave. But, Minami san make sure that Naruto mother will accept me.

Minami: Yeah, mother is already excited to see you. She asked me introduce you when this mission will be over.

Sayuri: Really, that's nice. Now, i can finally be free from the Uchiha Clan and from my family.

Hinata: You are pretty glad about it, Sayuri san. Do you hate your clan that much even though your also from the same clan.