The Tempests' Glorious Days as Teachers, pt. 3 (OVA 5)

Comincia dall'inizio

Spectre: You've picked a fight with a foe you can't beat! Just give up!

Tiss: Chloe-chan, Ryota-kun! Run away!

Ryota: It won't do.

Chloe: Yeah. But I know they'll come for us. Tempest-sensei will always be there for us, no matter what. So until then, we'll do all we can!

The commander-class spectre who stood in place and smiled as the two kids rushed towards him, ready to attack. Unexpectedly, the spectre unleashes a quite powerful attack that knocks out Chloe, Ryota, and dispelling the Beast Gnome.

Spectre: Now, that leaves just you. Tiss-sensei, wasn't it? It's so hard to decide what to do with you. I don't want to attract the attention of the Western Holder Church's attention right now. Our Spectre Vanguard is still few in number

Tiss: What are you...

Spectre: Oh, dear! I do digress! Now, I'll need you to choose one.

Tiss: What do you mean?

Spectre: Exactly what I said.

The spectre snaps its fingers and the enslavement collar floats into its hand.

Spectre: What I have here is an enslavement collar. In exchange for your life, you must choose one who will become our slave. Only you can choose!

Tiss gasps at the thought.

Spectre: As for those not chosen... You must kill them with your hand!

Tiss: B-But I can't...

Spectre: They will all die if you refuse.

Tiss catches her breath and closes her eyes which made the soectre laugh.

Spectre: Time to expose the truth: that nothing is more important to you than you! That ugly sentiment is the ultimate feast for me! So, who will you save, and who will you kill?

The monster points to the unconscious students of Class S.

Tiss: I...

Spectre: Once you have chosen, I'll spare you, too. Yes! Agonize! I wonder how your anguished will look when you realize you've sacrificed your to save these children, and they'll end being killed anyway! I can't wait! Now, decide! Who will you save, and who will you kill?

Tiss: I am...

Tiss looks at the spectre with eyes of determination.

Tiss: ...a teacher!

Spectre: Huh?

Tiss: My role model put very life on the line to protect her students. And I want to be...

Tiss reaches down to pick up her sword.

Tiss: ...as much like her as I can be.

Tiss assumes a fighting stance.

Tiss: Even if it lasts only one second... Just as she did, I will protect these children will my strength!

Tiss furrows at the spectre.

Tiss: I abandoned these kids once. I thought I had no choice... That there were no hope of helping them. I wouldn't even face face them. I won't ever abandon them again!

Spectre: Tch... What a hypocrite. I have lost all interest.

The spectre tosses the enslavement collar aside.

Spetre: I'm going to enjoy putting you through as much pain as you can withstand.

A malevolent aura surrounds the spectre.