*Chapter 122- Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

He shrugs. "Sure, wherever you like, sweetheart."

I remove an ice cube and set it in my hand, shivering at the thought of putting it against my skin... but I'm not chickening out on my dare. Plus, I can't help but think this is a good chance to tease him.

Without a second thought, I pull open my Chef's jacket and set it over the back of the couch. Then, I pull off my undershirt, leaving me in my black bra. He visibly tenses, and I roll my eyes. "Hey, I just don't want my work clothes all wet."

I slip the first ice cube into my bra and shudder as the cold contacts my sensitive skin. Before I can stop myself, I pull off my work pants and slip the second ice cube directly into my panties. It takes all of my concentration to not yelp as it slides lower.

"This is extremely cold," I complain, carefully sitting on the couch again.

"I told you to not get worked up, this was the best way I could think to keep you chilled out," he responds with a playful smile.

Dammit, that didn't work. He's still colder than these fucking ice cubes.

"Oh ha ha," I say, sticking out my tongue and shivering as the ice in my bra melts a bit. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Oh, so you grew some balls, eh?"

He gives me a pointed look and ignores my provocation. "What's the dare?"

"try to do a handstand and drink a glass of water. I'll help you if you need."

Abel looks contemplative before nodding. "Alright." He takes my now empty glass from my hand and goes into the kitchen, returning with it filled with water and setting it on the rug.

He removes his Chef's jacket and sets it beside mine, then effortlessly does a handstand on a cleared area of the rug and looks at me upside down. "Well?"

I shake myself out of shock and stand, the ice cube in my panties slipping lower and sending a jolt through my body. "I didn't know you could do it that easily," I gripe. "The dare wasn't supposed to be easy."

"It isn't easy, sweetheart. I can't stay like this forever." He winks. "Mind helping with the water?"

I make my way over to him and crouch, picking the glass up and holding it to his lips before tilting it.

It doesn't take long before he sputters, water dribbling out. He coughs and has to let himself drop onto his side, coughing up more water. Meanwhile, I laugh until my sides hurt and he pushes my thigh with his hand, looking disgruntled from where he's laid out on the floor but smiling through teary eyes.

"Truth or dare, (Y/N)?" He asks as soon as he collects himself and sit cross-legged on the floor beside me, his face still a little red.

"Let's do a truth."

"Tell me, are you happy with everything in this relationship, from both Gordon and me? It's all new, but I want to know if I'm doing alright. Be honest, please," he says sincerely.

I can tell he is serious about his question, so I take my time to think about it before answering.

"I've never done something like this before," I start, "and I wasn't sure about it at first." The ice cubes are halfway melted and a shiver runs involuntarily through me. "But I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I spent most of my time alone before you guys. Now, having not only one but two people who care about me so intensely is the most incredible feeling in the world."

"So, we're doing well?" Abel asks, bashfully rubbing the back of his neck.

"Superbly, my dear," I say with a purr. "But there is one thing..."