"Leave her.. we aren't ordered to harm her. If she's hurt, leader will kill us!" The other man said to the one who's holding Nandini hostage.

"Don't worry, you just do your work.." The other one said and starts approaching Manik to stab stab him once again so that he can die. But Manik pulled out his arrow from his chest and threw at him and he died.

Nandini thanked her god and then kicked the man who is holding her hostage with her elbow and stabbed him. He too fell down.

Nandini then quickly moves to Manik. "Manik..." Nandini cupped his face. Manik isn't able to say something and he is slowly losing his consciousness.
"Manik.. please don't close your eyes.."

Nandini then with much difficulty dragged him to the house. She quickly made him lie down. "Manik.. I'm just coming... don't close your eyes.."

Nandini then quickly ran to the kitchen and get some water and clothes.

Tears are continuously flowing through her eyes. "Nan-dini.. don't cry.. I'll be fi-fine.." Manik said with a lot of difficulty.

"Manik please shut up! Don't waste your energy.. Please keep quiet and just keep..your eyes open.." Nandini said crying. She then removed his blood stained kurti.

Nandini then dip the cloth in water and slowly tried to clean the blood while Manik whinced in pain. "I'm sorry.. I'm trying to do as softly as I can.." Nandini said wiping off the blood.

Nandini then made him drink some medicinal juice she made. Manik with a lot difficulty had drink just a sip or two and he fell unconscious.

"Manik.. Manik.. Open your eyes Manik.. Please Manik.. This is not a time to annoy me Manik.. Please open your eyes.." Nandini said crying while patting his cheeks and sprinkling some water on his face but in vain.

"Ab hum kya kre.. Humein kuch smjh nhi aa rha.. No I can't lose my confidence like that. I have to save him anyhow.." Nandini quickly wiped her tears and made some paste and treated him.

Nandini has written a letter and send to the palace. As soon as the letter reached the palace, Dev and Manav along with some soldiers arrive there
They take both of them back to the palace. Manik is being treated in Rajeshwari's room.

The vaidh ji treated Manik too but he didn't get his consciousness back.

As the arrow was poisonous, the poison has spread all over his body and he has a high fever. The whole night Nandini keep wet cloth on his head to reduce his fever. She didn't slept even for a while.

It's been morning now and Manik still didn't wake up. Everyone are waiting for him to get up. After few hours finally Manik slowly wakes up.

"Maa..." He spoke slowly opening up his eyes. Nandini smiled through her tears seeing getting his consciousness back.

"Manik.. you are fine na.." Nandini said through her tears and holding his hand.

Manik quickly snatches his hand away from him.."Who are you? And what are you doing in my palace?"

"Manik.. it's me, Nandini.." Nandini said with tears.

"Who Nandini? I don't know any Nandini!" He said.

"Manik, I'm nandini, your wife.." She said.

"Wife? Are you serious? I'm not married till yet! Maa, see what this girl is talking.." Manik said looking at Nandini and then at Rajeshwari.