Chapter 40: Sweet 16

Start from the beginning

"Yeah thought it might be a little noticeable in the house so just got it delivered

"Yeah thought it might be a little noticeable in the house so just got it delivered." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I love you!" I jumped on him and he spinned around.

"This is making up for all the soft toys you missed up on."

"Its soooo huge. How will we take it inside?"

We all went inside. It was Leo's turn now. But he didn't have anything in his hands.

"I've come to known how you value emotions over everything so this is a small gesture. Hope you like it." He said and pulled up his t shirt.

"Woah dude she's your sister." Seb said with widened eyes.

"Shut up deepshit. Dont ruin it." Leo shouted back. And there it was. Just below his left pec. A new tattoo. It had my Birthdate in Roman letters and below it was written "My sister's protector"

Okay I'm crying. It was still red around the edges. For Leo his tattoos were very important. The only tattoo he got for a family member was mom's favourite flower. But today he got it done for me.

I placed a hand over my mouth to hold in the gasp.

"It must've hurt." I said in a meek tone.

"Nothing I couldn't take besides. It's a special one." He said.

All my life people gave me pain. But today for the first time somebody took pain for me.

"I'm mute." Leo chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad." He said.

After 10mins of crying and my brothers bickering over making me cry on my Birthday it was Hayden's turn.

"Got you something upgraded and useful."

Okay a short story here

Okay a short story here. It was summer and  no one was home. A nice breeze was goofing around today. So I had left my window open. I was completely my school work in my Macbook when this sudden urge to work on the window seat made it's way to me. So I stood up. And my idiotic clumsy ridiculously irritating ass comes in. I trip over nothing in particular and the laptop flies out from my grasp right out of the window. One shot. One noise. Boo yah. My £1200 laptop right out of the window. I ran downstairs with such a speed as if it would still be in air and I was gonna become Flash and catch it. It was completely shattered. And I was in hysterics. Sawyer panicked. Not knowing how to calm me down he called Hayden and explained him the situation. He came home and managed to calm me down. He asked if I was injured. The only thing that died on impact that day was my Macbook. Alex didn't scold me but didn't buy me a new one either. Instead I was given a smart keyboard and told to use my iPad which I was totally okay with.