My gaze fell on the different shade of lipsticks and I was contemplating what to apply. The light pink color was good but red lipstick catches my attention. It felt so right getting ready after a long time. I wore my diamond studs and applied red lipstick. I applied transparent lipgloss to give a shiny effect. I assessed myself in the mirror. I was wearing a burgundy red color full sleeves jumpsuit. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I left the room.

"You can't just come back after two years and hurt my best friends. I will kill you without hesitation if you will try to hurt her," I heard a voice from the living room

I hurriedly went to the living room and saw Fahad standing there with his hands in his pocket. He gave a boring look to Abiha.

I look at Abiha who was fuming in anger.

She turned towards me and narrowed her eyes at me.

"I thought you find a handsome hunk and you are going on a date with him. I thought you were going to confess your undying love to him," Abiha said folding her hands on her chest.

I look at Fahad who's jaw ticked at Abiha words. He clenches his fist to control himself from saying anything to her.

"We are already late," He said looking at me with an intense gaze.

He gave a boring look to Abiha and went out of the apartment.

"What he was doing here?" She asked me as she was not able to process the fact that Fahad just came here.

"I am going to tell him about Azaan tonight," I said playing with the ring in my finger.

She composed herself and took a deep breath.

"I will support you no matter what. But I swear Isha I will kill him the moment he will hurt you," she said with anger laced in her tone.

I nodded my head with a smile. She doesn't have the wrong intention. She's just protective of me.

I left the apartment immediately. I saw Fahad leaning on his Mercedes Benz. His gaze fell on me and he gave me a genuine smile.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he opens the car door.

"Somewhere," He said coming inside the car.

I look outside to avoid any kind of conversation. I will talk to him about Azaan by tonight. I am hoping that he will positively take this situation.

I keep playing with the ring on my finger as I was very nervous.

I felt like we are out of the city as I look into the surroundings.

"Where are we?" I asked as he moves out of the car.

I came out of the car following him from behind.

I look around and it was a small hill. It was a breathtaking place with a beautiful climate. This place already has my heart. How come I don't know about this place?

He holds my hand and leads me somewhere. I was somehow scared of falling as it was a little slippery.

"Are you going to throw me out of the cliff?" I asked in a joking manner earning a glare from him.

My eyes went wide when I saw a small tent decorated with fairy lights. My breath hitched as I realized he did for me. It was on the top of the hill.

"Happy Anniversary," He whispered in my ears making shivers ran down my spine.

My mouth gaped open at his words.

He remembered.

"It doesn't make sense. We shouldn't pretend like a happy couple when we are not," I said looking at him while he gave me a disappointed look.