Chapter 26

***

Isha P.O.V

The door barged making a gasp escaped my lips. My eyes widen as everyone fixed on me. I gulped in embarrassment as I realized that there was a meeting going on at the moment.

My face heats up in embarrassment as I saw Fahad looking at me with raised eyebrows.

He cleared his throat and turned towards the member of the meeting.

"Eşim Isha ile tanışın. Görüşmeyi daha sonra tartışabiliriz çünkü karımla bir randevuya gitmem gerekiyor. Toplantı reddedildi," He said in god knows what language.

I look at him with a confused expression. I saw everyone left the office. One of the clients came towards and passed me a beautiful smile.

"Öğle yemeğinin tadını çıkar Mam. Kocanız olduğu için çok şanslı olduğunuzu söylemeliyim," she said and went away making me even more confused.

"What were you saying to them?" I asked him.

"Well, they are my Turkish clients," He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Do you know the Turkish language?" I asked curiously.

"I know how to speak 11 types of language," He said with a shrug like it's not a big deal.

"I didn't know about that," I said still amazed by the newly discovered fact.

"There are many things you don't know about me," He said with an emotionless expression.

"Can you say something in spanish?" I asked changing the topic.

He nodded his head with a beautiful smile that warms my heart.

"te amo tanto mi hermosa esposa," He whispered holding my hands while looking into my eyes.

"What does that mean?" I asked in a low voice while my eyes were glued to him.

"I love you so much my beautiful wife," He whispered near my ear making my breath hitch. I felt blood rush to my cheeks at the choice of his words.

Everything was long forgotten while I stare at his beautiful grey color eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered.

"I don't know. But I know I am falling you all over again. The things you do to me," He said looking at me with sincerity.

"I want to talk to you about something," I said in a low voice. He tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear while looking into my eyes.

"We can talk later. I need to go somewhere. And be ready by 9. I will be coming to your apartment to pick you up," He said and went away closing the door behind him.

Where he wants to take him? What if he already knows about Azaan? A shiver ran down my spine at the thoughts of it.

I want to tell him about the Azaan. But he is not allowing me to say anything. I am just scared of his reaction. Whenever I am near him, I felt too vulnerable. It feels like he can read what's running inside my mind.

I left his office shooking all the negative thoughts away.

***

"Why you aren't telling me that where are you going?" Abiha asked as I brushed my hair.

I put my hairbrush on the vanity table and give my attention to her.

"I am going to confessed something to someone," I told her.

"Well if you need any help, you can ask me," she said and left the room.

I took a deep breath as she went away. Her presence sometimes annoys me.