Part 13

Yoongi threw the papers to the floor in frustration, angrily running his hands over his face.

He stood from his chair and kicked the garbage can to his right, sending it and the papers, empty disposable coffee cups, and empty takeout boxes flying to the ground.

The couch seemed inviting, so he flopped onto his stomach, pulling the pillow under his head.

The last few weeks had been the most stressful weeks of his life.

He was supposed to be writing the lyrics for some famous bullshit idol, who was rude and brash and plain disrespectful.

Nothing came to him, he was being yelled at by his superiors, and he hadn't been able to write what he wanted in weeks.

What he wanted was to sit down and finish the song he had began for Taehyung, not write for some jackass.

The door creaked slowly, dragging his eyes from the floor to the person entering.

"Hey Yoongi, bad timing?" Taehyung muttered softly, holding two cups, of what he assumed was, coffee and probably a smoothie.

"Hey baby, no it's fine, it's you," He smiled, accepting the cup, "Thank you,"

"Really that bad? You threw shit everywhere,"

Yoongi laughed, kicking one of the cups on the floor, "Yeah.....just really frustrated," He laid his head on Taehyung's lap, looking up at him with a smirk, "But seeing you makes it all go away,"

Taehyung scoffed, shoving his head away, "Oh shut up. Don't tease me,"

"Aw, but it's fun! You get all pissy and then storm off and then 10 minutes later you come back and ask for a kiss. What's cuter than that?"

"Maybe actually being sappy instead of making fun of Seokie and Jiminie?"

"I'm not a sappy person, we've been over this," Yoongi sat back at his desk, putting down the coffee and picking up his pencil.

"I know, and I don't mind that," Taehyung pushed the chair back slightly so he could sit himself on Yoongi's lap, "But you also are kind of a dick sometimes and I do mind that,"

"Well get used to it pretty, you're sticking with me, so you're gonna be the one dealing with it," Yoongi smiled, pulling him closer.

"Oh, I forgot why I even came here," Taehyung smacked himself on the forehead, "I won't be home for a while today, I'm working on some stuff,"

Yoongi nodded, "Okay, just text me when you're on your way home okay? I don't wanna worry,"

"Aw, my big sap," Taehyung cooed, squishing his cheeks, "Such a softie. You worry about me? You're so cute,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but let Taehyung do what he wanted, "I'm not a softie. Now get out of here damn it, I have work to do,"

Taehyung smacked the back of his head before pressing a kiss to his nose, "Yeah yeah, I know. Just thought I'd drop of some fake sleep so you don't pass out,"

"I don't understand you," Yoongi muttered, "But I thank you sincerely. And I love you,"

"Love you too, see you tonight?"

"Text me, don't forget," Yoongi nodded, "And make sure the door is closed!"

"Lazy ass,"

Yoongi smiled, shaking his head, "What an idiot,"

He then reminded himself that he loved said idiot, and swiftly got back to work, inspiration striking.

It was amazing, how Taehyung influenced him.