Chapter 27 - Public Teasing

Natasha walked in quietly, she snuck up behind Megan knowing full well that Megan was probably aware of her presence due to her heightened senses. Natasha wrapped her arms around Megan, her hands coming to rest at Megan's stomach as she leaned her head forward. She kissed Megan's earlobe and down her neck, "Nat, what are you doing?" "March 10 is in 2 days Meg." "Ok..." "Me, Buck, Steve, Wanda, Vision, Wade and Sam are going to Vegas for Bucky's birthday. Tony said him and Pepper would happily watch the kids along with Rhodes, Piet and Maria."

Megan sighed, although the two months that had passed went by wonderfully for her and Steve, getting some time alone from the babies due to the rest of the team being such a big help, her heart yearned to be with her children, she just couldn't leave them. It was hard enough to leave them with Tony and Pepper for just 3 hours on Valentines, she couldn't imagine how hard it would be to leave them for at least 3 days, knowing Nat. "No... I can't." Natasha pouted, "Megan, the last time we... did something was back in Fiji. I arranged this trip so we could let loose and have fun."

Megan sighed, "You aren't scared to leave Alex home with Dad and the rest of them?" Natasha shook her head, "Nope. C'mon, it'll be fun... we can tease the boys, make them horny..." Megan laughed as Nat's lustful expression, "Fine. But I have to talk to Dad about this." Natasha pumped her fists and leaned in, giving Megan a chaste kiss on her lips before running off to wherever she was heading off to. Megan walked over to her babies' cribs, she looked at each of the sleeping faces in turn, she couldn't help but notice how quickly the babies grew... as if, no, it couldn't be... could it?

Megan shook her head and sighed, "Mommy's probably going to get very drunk this weekend." She whispered.

***

Megan couldn't believe it, she was sitting in a van with Natasha, Bucky and Steve, Wanda, Vision, Wade and Sam in the other van driving to Las Vegas. Megan was sitting in the back seat next to Nat with the two boys up front. She sighed as she picked at her nails, she already missed seeing Brooklyn's dimples, Rain's contagious smile, James' electric blue eyes and Edward's curious expression. "Don't be a party pooper, I miss Alex too, but they're in good hands and we're going to have fun this weekend!" Megan smirked and nodded.

Nat raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow at her, their little signal for going through with their plan to tease the boys as much as possible, because they missed being younger and sexier and foxier. So Megan leaned forwards in her seat, staring at Bucky's large biceps as he tried to navigate the map, listing off directions to Steve, who was driving. "Hey Buck?" Megan started and Bucky hummed, "You ever wondered how anal would feel like?" Bucky's fists clenched, crumpling the edge of the map as Steve's breathing quickened.

"I'm sorry? What, doll?" Megan shrugged innocently, "Well... I was just wondering, you ever wonder how it would feel to pound me from the back while Steve rammed into me from the front?" Natasha tried to hide her snicker, holding a hand over her mouth as she surveyed her husband and her friend's expression to Megan's question. Bucky cleared his throat, his blue eyes darkening significantly as he thought about what Megan had just implied, "Uhm... no, I haven't thought about that." He spoke, his voice raspy.

"Liar, remember that dream you told me-" "Natasha." Bucky spoke in a warning tone and Natasha simply smiled, but still she bit her tongue. Megan's fingers danced over Bucky's biceps, travelling further down until they reached his thigh, they rested there lightly. Steve was watching her out of the corner of his eye, "I think it'd be fun... imagine stuffing me with two, big, co-" "Meg..." Steve warned and Megan bit her lip, "What?" She asked, her face a perfect epitome of childish innocence.

Her fingers travelled to the inside of Bucky's thigh and they trailed over his crotch, ghostly, Bucky intook a harsh breath and Megan smirked, leaning back in her seat again. "You know, I'm bored. I'm gonna entertain myself." Natasha announced, Megan looked at her with a ghost of a smile tracing her lips as she watched the two men stare intently at Natasha through the rearview mirror.