Chapter 21 - The Wedding

"You ready Megan?" Megan smiled, and wiggled her toes slightly, "Yup, on with it, Helen." Helen chuckled and nodded, raising an eyebrow at Bucky, she looked back at Megan, "You ok with Mr. Barnes being here?" Megan looked up, "Oh yeah, he's gonna stay by my head, and Steve and Nat... well they've already seen me naked so no foul done." Helen smiled, "Alright then." She grabbed the syringe and petri dish and inserted some liquid into the syringe.

Nearby sat another petri dish, Helen looked up at Megan and sighed, "This part may feel uncomfortable." Megan shrugged, "It's alright." Helen nodded and got out a clamp, rubbing some lube on it and sticking it in Megan, she used it to open her up and then inserted the syringe, shooting the liquid in. Megan gasped at the cold feeling and shivered slightly, Bucky grasped her hand, "You ok?" She smiled, "Yeah Buck, I'm fine... I think." Bucky pressed his lips to her forehead, smoothing back Megan's hair and trying to relax her.

Helen used something that resembled tongs and got something from the other petri dish, inserting that into Megan, Megan shuddered again at the feeling and closed her eyes tightly. Steve was on her other side, murmuring praises in her ear and relaxing her body with his touch. Helen frowned, getting a flashlight and shining it in, "Uh... Meg... are you pregnant?" "I don't know... I thought you had to wait a few days to tell." Helen laughed slightly, "No, I mean are you already pregnant?" "No..."

"Then you might be in for a surprise..." Megan startled, looking at Steve who had tears in his eyes, "She's pregnant?" He asked, "Yes." Megan took a deep breath, "How? We were so careful..." "These things happen sometimes." Megan looked at Helen from the top of her open legs, "Will that interfere with the insemination?" Helen shook her head slightly, "It shouldn't since your pregnancy is fairly new." "Well how new?" "Seems maybe 2 weeks at most..." Megan nodded, falling back onto the gurney, "You ok?" Bucky asked and Megan took a deep breath, "I think."

***

Since that day, 2 months had gone by to give Megan time to rest and then... the day was finally here, the wedding day. Megan smiled, looking outside as Wanda did her lips, the weather was grey and cloudy, her favourite kind of weather. Wanda grabbed Megan's face gently and turned it towards her, looking at her eyes, she grabbed the eyeliner bottle and shook it, gently applying a thin line on each lid. "There." Megan looked at herself in the mirror and gasped, "Wanda, you are an artist."

Wanda smiled proudly, "I know." Megan looked over at Natasha, Pepper practically breathing on her face as she meticulously applied the red lipstick. Natasha looked over at Megan once Pepper was done and squealed, "You look beautiful." "Same goes for you, gorgeous." Natasha blushed and looked at herself in the mirror, "Oh yeah, we're hot." Megan looked back in the mirror, staring at herself, her lids were done in a Smokey eye, eyes lined with kohl on the bottom and eyeliner on the top. She had a hint of highlight on and her lips were done a warm mauve.

Megan looked down at her black dress and smiled slightly. The lace showed her skin and the dress cut down to her stomach, which thankfully was still flat. The back was also cut down, the dress was tight on the top and then puffed at the bottom and there was a long train at the back, it had two slits on either sides to show off Megan's long legs. The sleeves were long and were also see-through lace and Megan turned around slightly, feeling beautiful and elegant.