Not wasting another second for giving pleasure to my girl, I again bent down at her neck and kissed her every inch of skin from left to right and up and down. I wanted to go more downward but her fabric of sweet night suite was blocking my way. By passing my fingers upward through her body, I managed to opened her first button of t-shirt that make her skin more visible. Surprisingly she didn't even stopped me for once.

I hold the edge of her half opened t-shirt and moved it aside so can caressed her collarbone as also. Moving my lips through the ridge of her collarbone I continued to earned small little whimper from her. "Jimin...." Her grip became tight on my hair and she moaned my name again as I give deep suck just above her cleavage.

I stopped right there realising going more further without her permission but she was also giving response to my actions though. She is literally so fragile that become so weak just with my little tease. As now I have find her so many weak points, I'm not gonna leave her for sure.

She didn't dare to opened her eyes as her breathe was still unsteady. I was loving it so much that she is so sensitive to my touch. I brushed her hairs slowly with my fingers and then cupped her cheek for kissing her one more time. My thumb never leaves her skin as I was caressing her cheek constantly while kissing her.

Her lips become red and swallow as blood rushed through it. "Open this beautiful eyes my girl." I whispered in her ears and again looked at her face. She opened her eyelids slowly and her deep eyes meet with mine. A smile covered my face as soon as she hugged me and hide her face in my chest due to embracement. I giggled on her childish behaviour but relaxed my body over her as she was not leaving the hug.

Her heartbeat was on the top that I was feeling through my chest. Those butterflies were still nor calming down in my stomach. I continued to circulate my fingers on her skin under blanket and kissed her crown.

For ruining our beautiful and peaceful quality time, someone just called me and y/n need to leave my embrace. "Yes hyung?" I answered the call as it was Namjoon hyung who was calling me. "....ok I'll." I replied in last before putting the phone back and turned at y/n who was staring at ceiling instead of me.

"I'm sorry, I'm going to take shower for being ready." Why this needs to happen today only. After spending this butterflying morning, I have to leave her for whole one month. Seriously? I covered her body with blanket completely before giving last peck on her cheek and leave the bed for going at shower.

Y/N's pov.

What was that? Why he was so intimate?

I put my hand on the chest for feeling the rollercoaster inside of me. His lips are soft like cotton for sure. The way he was holding my jaw and caressing the cheek every time, euuu!

I buried my whole self in the blanket and roared in happiness. "Calm the hell down y/n." I said to self but bite my lips in excitement.

-

"What are you doing come fast, everyone is waiting." Jimin shouted from outside when I was taking his earbuds which he forgot on the desk. "Coming!" I shouted from inside and run there where all the people were already present to pick him up.

"Here!" I extended my fist to give him his belongings and breath heavily for take some air. "Ohh thank you, I almost forget it." He take it from my hand after putting his bags in boot of the car. "You're welcome!" It is not more than one month and he is already going away from me. And second, I was not ready for this now. But there was not another option to any one of us.

I become silent. He noticed my silence but give me some comfort by wrapping his hands around my waist and make a baby face. "I'm not going out of city, we can still meet eachother." He knows my thoughts very well. I smiled forcefully but nibble on my lower lip not wanting to speak anything.