Regretful Realizations *

Overview: Josh hear's Olivia's single 'Drivers License' for the first time and has a difficult time processing his emotions : Requested by infinityangels_ and shirbertxrini

Josh was laying on the brown, plush couch in the middle of his Salt Lake apartment when he got the alert on his phone.

New upload from Olivia Rodrigo : Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license (Official Video)

The notification was from youtube, he still had the bell on for all her videos. He had alerts for all her social media.

-

19 months ago

"Gimme your phone!" Olivia called out as she reached down to snatch it out of his hand, not even bothering to wait for his response. She was laughing playfully as she scrolled through it intently and he sighed over dramatically. He loved her laugh, it was unique and beautiful and so perfectly her. To be honest, he was pretty sure there was no sight he loved more than seeing a beaming smile spread across her face. Whatever she was doing with his phone, she seemed to very be focused and working quickly. He let out a huff of laughter from where he lay on the floor of the empty set before sitting up on his elbows to try do some investigating.

"Should I even bother asking what you're doing?" He asked with a mock-glare kind-of look, raising his eyebrows in question.

"Nope." She said simply, shaking her head. He just stared at her in adoration, not only was she gorgeous but she was also stubborn and bold and he loved that side of her. They continued like that for a couple more minutes of comfortable silence. Her going through his phone as she sat cross-legged in front of him and him just admiring her as he sat across from her, leaning back on his elbows. The two of them were on a short break after filming one of their big scenes and they decided to hang out together on one of the quieter sets in the studio while they waited. "Andddd done." She said punctuating the words with an accomplished smile as she offered the phone back to him.

"Thank you very much." He said shaking his head as he laughed at her amusedly and accepted it back. "So?" He questioned.

"So?" She echoed him, feigning innocence as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Do I get to know what exactly you were doing tampering with my phone for five minutes"

"I don't know I guess you'll have to wait and see." She said with a mischievous grin on her face and he let out a small, confused laugh at her odd behaviour. She pulled out her own phone and typed rapidly, before pressing something and looking up to meet his eyes. For one second that confusion remained, then his phone buzzed. He looked down and saw the little blue box pop up, informing him that Olivia Rodrigo had just shared a new tweet. He thought for a second before looking up to see her expecting eyes facing him.

"That was what was so important? You stole my phone to put notifications on for your twitter?" He asked with an amused snort of laughter. 

"Yup!" She said popping the 'p'. "And my instagram, and my youtube, and my snapchat and pretty much any other form of social media I have." She said giggling brightly and he beamed at her, she was beautiful.

"Why? If you don't mind me asking?" He questioned playfully and she grew a bit more serious, sending him a small, strained smile.

"Wellll," she said, drawing out the word and he furrowed his brow growing a little concerned. "Filming ends in less than three weeks and I don't want you to forget about me. This way, you'll get alerts every time I post anywhere and you can't forget." She said smiling.