Chapter 9

Alexander Sector *P.OV*

Oh my god, that guy, he is one pleb, how could he.

That was all going in my mind, how did she manage herself by getting out of this situation. It's been an hour I'm facing the ceiling with my hand up fiddling thinking about her. I miss her already.

*If you are wondering what happened previously after she told her about her past, she was already sobbing, I calmed her down and gave her a ride back to her home.*

*Tring Tring*

Wai- that isn't my phone, I checked my bag, wait my bag? I don't keep bags.

Crap it's her bag,

I took out the phone and say dad (with a heart) written on it, Oh no what should I do, I ran across my room and back to the bed for 4 times, *I know I act dumb sometimes*

'Honey pick up the phone, who are you waiting for?' I heard someone from downstairs, I guess it my mum- wait MY MUM WENT TO THAILAND, double problem shit.

I ran downstairs almost slipping on the last three stairs,

'Mum, when did you come?' I asked her all surprise

'Right now, don't you remember it's been a whole month I went to Thailand, oh and by the way what's with you and your phone? Why aren't you picking it up?' My mum asked

'No, mum- uh- it's not my phone, my phone is in my pock- *while checking the pocket*'

'No no no no no I can't lose it, F***' I cursed under my breath

'No cursing, I heard it all, and who's phone is it?' My mum said and also asked at the same time

'Ok, long story short, the girl who owns the Scott School, it's her phone and mine is with her, it exchang-'

I was about to complete when my mum interrupted

'Audrey?' My mum asked

'Yeah, how do you know her?' I asked

'I and your dad are planning to arrange a marriage for you and her because our and Audrey's company is colliding' Shock was flashed all over my face.

'WHAT THE HELL' I yelled

Finished Chapter 9^

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!!