Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer

Start from the beginning

Sorry Ramu, I'll make it up to you some other times.

I unlocked my phone and search through the items... Bingo! I tap my finger onto the 'apply to Ramu' button and done. "Hey Ramu, can I ask you for a favor?" I questioned. "Oh? What is it?" She turned around to meet my eyes. "I just... wanna know why Sayaka hates me that much... I mean... Can you ask her for me?" I requested. "... Oh! Alright! Let's just get home first and I'll talk to her!" The brunette just smiles blandly at me as we started to walk back to the mansion.

"You came back more late than I thought you would." For some convenient reason Byakuya just have to read his book at the front garden. Doesn't he know it looks really intentional that he was waiting? Whatever. "My apologies, I'll hang out with you later, don't worry" Ramu smiled and enter the front door, and there we see... "Sayaka! There is something I wanna ask you about!" I hid behind a statue in the house as I look at the two girls talking... "What is it?" Sayaka asks.

"I've notice that you have been pretty strange with (Y/N) around, will you mind telling me what you think of her, and why did you treat her like that?" Ramu says. "This again... Look, nothing is wrong, just... Don't mind in our business." Sayaka rolled her eyes, as she was about to walk away, Ramu only smiled at her. "Well, if it's your decision then... You don't mind him knowing your little secret, right?" The blue haired woman turned her head back almost immediately. "How do y-" "Just tell me why do you hate (Y/N) so much."

"Ugh! Alright! She's... She has caused me so many troubles in the past, and now when I meet her again, she just pretends that she doesn't know anything! I tell you, she's the real villain in this story!" Shouted Sayaka.... But I really know nothing... I thought we're really just old friends and all. "What did she say to you?" Ramu question. "She... She's just using me, when we were middle schoolers, she only used me to just talk to my friend, and then replaced me! She doesn't know the pain of being replaced... I have to teach her-" "Enough... Maybe she wanted to change. That's why she didn't want to be mean to you anymore... Don't take revenge on anyone, it'd only bring you pain. Look at the bright side, she doesn't want to harm you or anything..."

It seems that it's working-!

"Y-You're always in the way, Ramu. I should have permission to do whatever I wanted to, and right now is to take revenge." The blue haired female stormed off in anger, Ramu just sighed. "I'm pretty sure your  is already out of time. I'll go to my room now." The brunette looked over to me... "Wait, Ramu!" "It's... Fine. Now, just go have some fun with the others... I have to go with Byakuya."

She didn't want you to finish your sentence and just walked away... I bet she feel betrayed right now... Am I that stupid-?

I wish there could be something to take my mind off with... "Hey (Y/N)! What's with the long face?" Kokichi came up to me with a smile... "Nothing." I replied to him. "I know a liar when I see one. Did something happen? Oh! You wanna take your mind off? I have the perfect idea for it!" The small grape boy smiles at me as I just tilts my head a bit. "Ohh, now you're wondering what is the idea I have in mind! Come with me!" I just shrug and follow him. Finally, he came into Kirumi's room.

"Now! I want you to collect all these alarm clocks!" He pointed to a shelf that is stacked with alarm clocks- How does Kirumi have all that? "Uhh— Why?" "Just do it! It'll be fun!" Kokichi gave me another smile... Now I have one fear...

I obliged to Kokichi's words and collect the alarm clocks, we then continue to walk to another room, which is Ramu's. "Why are we stopping here again?" "Story time! Basically, last year I pranked Ramu by setting an alarm clock to ring every 5 minutes, that drove her nuts! Funny part that Byakuya is the one who tried to kill me- anyways, I wanna prank her again this year! I wonder what would be her reaction this time~" Kokichi let out a small laugh.