Helping Hand..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"What's going on here?" Pidge yelled out as she walked over to a crowd of only five, two blade members, a prince servant and two prince's. 

"Just a disagreement" Prince Lotor answered with a sly smirk as he glanced to the shorter wonder, clearly amused that she was the back up. 

"Well I do hope this disagreement has finished before unless I'm mistaken Prince Lotor, You should be training as your Father had asked for you too and I would hate to let my Queen know that your duties couldn't be completed. It would be a real shame to admit that you couldn't even handle training on your own level when so many are holding back from their own training" Pidge calmly spoke back, a slight cheek in her voice but her face sly as well as she looked to him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Of course, wouldn't wish to make other's think I didn't do my duties even while away. It would make some think less of me when so many are still doing their duties well. If you will excuse me .. Miss?" Lotor replied, a friendly smile on his lips but annoyance in his voice and slight anger in his eyes.

"Glad we come to the same conclusion Prince Lotor, now I do advise you to be leaving for your training. You must remember you are a guest here and we do know how to take care of our guests well, wouldn't want you missing out on such treatment" Pidge muttered back, keeping eye contact with the prince showing she wouldn't be backing down. 

"As I wouldn't either, Let's go Morvok" Lotor forcefully smiled before walking away, calling for his servant who soon went chasing after him. 

"Aww, our little guardian demon is saving our behinds yet again" Regris cheered and hugged Pidge from behind like an adoring brother making Pidge roll her eyes.

"Don't think you can just distract me either, Didn't the queen order you two to keep an extra close eye on our Prince" Pidge sighed as she pushed her hands to Regris head trying to escape from him. 

Antok walking over before lifting her up from his mate hold and carefully placing her down before pulling her into a warm hug. His tail wrapping around his mate tail to make sure he didn't get jealous over missing out on the hug. 

"You lost him, didn't you?" Pidge asked with a raised eyebrow as Antok released from the hug, nodding his head for yes. 

"We told him his training was over since the other royal children should be practicing together in the garden making our training be shorten. We offered him to train with the other royals, maybe bond a little with them like the Queen wants but .. well he ran off in this direction" Regris answered, rubbing the back of his suited neck, his and Antok tail coming unwrapped. 

"Again! The queen has already worked out he's only hanged with King Shiro and King Adam, she's expecting him to at least bond with another royal by tonight or she'll be taking matters in her own hands" Pidge replied, a worried look in her eyes as Antok and Regris shivered at the thought of the Queen stepping in. 

"We'll try look for him again, we had spotted him before that Jerk of a Royal pain in my as-" Regris started to say, grumbling as he spoke over Prince Lotor before being stopped as the second Prince coughed to remind them of his presence.

"Still here, even if I agree with that coming statement" Lance spoke up, lowing his crunched up fist from his mouth and crossing his arms instead.