Krolia Newest Idea..

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: quiznak can mean any curse word in this story. I know some think it only means one curse word but it doesn't, it just means any curse word.

"Prince" Regris voice called out somewhere within the Marmora castle, a little panic yet uncaring at the same time like always. 

"Ooooh, someone notice you snuck away again" Pidge teased with a goofy grin from where she sat beside the prince on the castle roof. Her once long soft hazel hair now cut short reaching her shoulders and she wore her brother glasses, the lenses replaced by clear ones.  She was now eighteen and grown a little taller but still rather on the short side.

But age wasn't the only thing changed since her first meeting with Keith, her form has changed as well. She could turn her orchid skin into fair skin that suited her small humanism ears better, apart from her small canine teeth she seemed human. It was a shock for both Keith and Krolia when she first transformed without warning, doing so since she felt safe and comfortable around her new family to not hide her other form anymore. 

"I'm not King yet and I already passed my blade training, I don't understand why they're still chasing after me like a child. I'm an adult now and I still complete my princely duties, why can't they just leave me be" Keith huffed back in slight annoyance since he just wanted to take a breather instead of being bossed around and guarded all the time. He was now nineteen, the crown prince and a full blade of Marmora member as well. He grown a little taller, still on the short side but still taller then Pidge. He's grown into his galran body rather well, it was slim but held muscle and his true strength wasn't hidden by a weaker body anymore. His skin still smooth and a light lilac purple that glowed sometimes. His silky black hair now in the form of a mullet he would sometimes place in a small pony tail. Violet eyes staying stern but held a bit of a glare. His canine tenth fully grown and he gotten use to them, only showing them when he growled slightly and gotten control over reacting his claws, only letting them out in a fight. He gained a galra mark over his right cheek, it freaked both him and Pidge out when it came but Krolia soon helped calmed them over the matter. 

"Prince Keith" Antok called out from somewhere in the garden that the two would sit in during a nicer day but when wanting to hide away the roof was the spot to go. 

"They're really looking for you, maybe you really are needed this time. Antok normally leaves you to your own doing unless it's important" Pidge offered as she looked to the twenty five year old blade member. She never seen his face before but he gives the best hugs within the castle. 

"Maybe" Keith mumbled as he looked to his royal guard, a frown on his lips. 

"KEITH" Krolia voice silence the whole castle making the two on the roof freeze up.

"Oooh, someone in trouble" Pidge smirked as she glanced to her friend who shakily shook his head.

"She didn't call my whole name, I'm still safe for now" Keith corrected as he glanced to his friend with raised an unsure eyebrow.

"KEITH YURAK KOGANE" Krolia voice cut threw the whole castle once more making fear over come the prince.

"Oh, I'm so dead" Keith muttered in horror as Pidge nodded.