here will be all a/ns

((A/N)) read if you want

Hello so school started again and I have a writers block so yeah I won't update for I don't know how long but maybe I will edit some chapters if I'm bored , and to make sense with a new idea I have for some days now and I aslo have some mental issues so yeah . Hope you understand .

*for new book*((A/N)) maybe important

Hello so because I think that my writers block will last long for this book I want to start a new book , I already have a idea so it will be a naruto fanfiction . The story is more about naruto .

---I AM NOT ABANDONING THIS BOOK ---
just so you know

Name (will maybe change who the pairing will be ): the not so sane lovers

the idea: 2 people meet they fall in love but they are both not as sane as they look but they keep it hidden from each other . They both have 'demons' in them but they are far more kinder than any human they met . Expect each other they understand each other the pain , suffering and so much more they experience .

But I don't know wich paring I would do so let me know .

gaanaru (naruto X gaara)

itanaru (itachi X naruto)

sasunaru (sasuke X naruto)

kakanaru (kakashi X naruto)

any other that you maybe would like ?

((A/N)) new book *not important*

Hello so I have a new book and it is not the one I want to make (the one in the (a/n) before this one.) but this is a gaanaru. The anime/manga is naruto.

You will also see a one-shot book that will be if I have an idea but not for a whole book but more than just one random chapter it will not be from one manga/anime but from the once I have seen or just an idea popped up.

the name:
demon couple {gaanaru}

Description:
After some years when naruto was 12 he was baned from his village hidden in the leaf. He got popular and know as fox a killer who killed over to many people. He also got proof for all the things the people did wrong and why they were killed. Of course not many people knew that naruto uzumaki-namikaze is the fox. No they believe naruto died after 2 years. Gaara and naruto are best friends they share all their secrets expect who they love wich happens to be each other.
!!!! I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR ANY OF THE CHARATHERS!!!!!!
There can also be mistakes in the spelling of words.