chapter 20

"You can go to whichever room you want, except last one on the left, that's where Bryce and Addison have some stuff."
I said as I put his suitcase in the hall upstairs.
"Okay, I'll go unpack quickly."
"Okay, we'll be downstairs."
I walked down, to see my beautiful girlfriend wandering around cabinets, searching for something.
"Hey chula."
"Oh, hey."
"Whatcha looking for?"
"Uh, I found a some recipe on internet, I wanna make it."
"Oh, okay. You need help?"
"Nahh, I'm fine."
"Okay."
I said snaking my hands tightly around her waist kissing her neck.
She smiled widely at me kissing my cheek and walking away doing her stuff.
I sat on counter watching her peacefully make some cookies.
"Hey Jae?" I swear, every time she says mine name I could die. Her sexy voice, it's just so perfect.
"Yeah love?"
She gave me a big smile as I could see her blushing a bit.
I narrowed my eyebrows smirking, waiting for her to tell me what she wanted.
"You needed something?"
"Uh- I- yeah, um, can you give me chocolate from that cabinet on your left?"
"Sure."
I got up handing her the chocolate, and quickly pecking her lips.
"Thank you."
"No problem."
"Hi." Nick said entering the kitchen.
"Hello."
I said as she just glared at him waving her hand, that was dirty from cookie mixes.
"Okay, we'll have to wait few hours so they can cool down."
Nick and I just nodded as she put them in fridge.

"Ayy, you know what we could do?"
Lexi said jumping up from her comfy chair in living room when the show finished.
"What?"
"Go to hot tub!"
"Now?"
"Yeah, sun is setting down, you have those beautiful lightenings in back yard it would be nice."
She said a grin on her face. Everything she said was perfect, except the part where she said that I have. This is our house, not just mine. she does it all the time.
"What?"
She asked looking at me, realizing my face expression.
"We have those beautiful lightenings."
She bit her lip while smiling.
"Okay, so are we doing it?"
Her eyes were traveling back and forth from me to Nick.
"Sure."
"Okay."
"Yay!"
She jumped up and ran upstairs, me and nick slowly got up walking to our rooms.
I walked in the closet to see her in her underwear and bra, looking for swimsuit.
I looked through my drawers for my swimming shorts. She ran to bathroom, leaving me alone in closet. I walked downstairs turning on lights in the yard and turning on the hot tub.
Soon, Nick joined me and we sat in it.
"I'll need you tomorrow for something."
I said looking between him and doors, in case Lexi walks out. She isn't supposed to know about it.
"Okay. Why are you acting like that?"
"Like what?"
"All nervous, looking between me and doors."
"I don't want Lexi to hear. It's a surprise for her."
"Ooo."
Lexi walked out, making me look her way.
She had one piece swimsuit on her, black one. It was a somewhat high cut or whatever she told me it's called.
She had three towels in her hands and she sat them on the chair, joining us in hot tub.
"Fuck, it's hot." She mumbled sinking more in the water.
"It's called hot tub for a reason." Nick said in duh tone making me chuckle.
She rolled her eyes splashing him with water a bit.
"Ayy!"
She showed him her tongue.

After an hour we got out the hot tub and dried ourselves walking in the house, still in our swimming clothes.
"Here are cookies!"
She said happily walking with two bowls in her hands.
"These have chocolate, and these are like salty ones, wait I'll go grab the sos."
She said walking out again.
That fucking swimsuit fits her perfectly, pointing out all of her perfect curves. Her hair in messy bun from hot tub, since she didn't wanted to wet it.
Dude, this is at least third time catching my self today thinking like this about her. If somebody heard me, they'd think I'm simp hundred percent. But I wouldn't blame them, cause I am.
"Here's the sos."
She put it on table next to cookies and we began to eat them.
"They are so good."

LEXI'S P.O.V.

"They are so good." Jaden said groaning.
"You never made this before, they are really good." Nick said, both of them making me smile.
"Yeah, I found it today on Instagram and wanted to try it out."

After that, we just chilled eating and watching TV.
"You two stinks go and shower while I clean kitchen." I said getting up.
"I'll hel-"
"Which part you didn't understand? Hurry up I wanna shower when I clean everything."
"Chill sis."
"When she's bossy."
Jaden said walking behind nick on the stairs turning around giving me a smirk and wink.
I shook my head smiling and walked to kitchen to clean the dishes.

I was just drying my hands after I finished everything; when big arms snaked on my body. One on my back, another one on back of my thighs picking me up in bridal style.
I looked to see my hot boyfriend in his gray sweats shirtless, his body still warm from shower and wet hair.
He ran upstairs to our room closing the doors behind him.
"You go shower, I'll get you your clothes. Okay?" He said putting me down in bathroom.
"M'kay." I mumbled as he closed the doors of the bathroom and I stripped down walking in the shower.
I washed, my hair still in bun from earlier, it's still clean I don't need to wash it.
"Here are your clothes." I heard Jaden say.
"Okay, thank you."
"Of course."
I love how we are comfortable around each other. I feel like that's one of the most important thing in any relationship. Friendship or real relationship, it's important to me.
I wrapped towel around my wet body and walked to sink and started washing my teeths.
Jaden walked in going to smaller, well it's like a little room, where toilet is. He came to wash his hands right as I was drying my face. I got on the underwear he brought me and my pajama.
"Are we going to sleep?"
"Yuh." I said as I came closer to him, wrapping my hands around his neck.
"You looked so hot in that swimsuit." He said, his hands on my lower waist pulling me closer to him.
"Thank you."
We've been together for what? A bit over three months and he still manages to make me blush every single day.
His grip around me got tighter, allowing me to wrap myself around him. His big hands lowered themselves to my ass, helping me stay up while he is walking to bed.
He got underneath covers; I was still on top of him. I slowly moved my body so I'm not as heavy on him, my head still on his chest though.
"Good night my beautiful angel."
Wow, making me blush again.
"Good night pretty boy."
He kissed the top of my head and we both drifted away to sleep.

How hard my feelings are for this guy, I can't even explain it with words. Dammit.

°°°°°°°°°°

A little shorter chapter, hope y'all don't mind.
What do you think Jaden has in his mind for Lexi?
words count: 1245