"Really what's wrong with you?!". I said angrily as his mood changes every damn 2 seconds. One second he's mad at me, the next second he's hurt by me and the next moment he just likes to bother me with his annoying ass. What's up with him?

"What do you think is wrong with me huh?!". He suddenly burst out at me as he turned around to me. His dark eyes were looking at me full with emotions. "I'm trying to put in some effort, on at least trying to fixing the relationship we had. But all I get is your ungrateful ass!". Jungkook yelled madly at me.

I looked away from Jungkook as he screamed at me, but mostly because of his words. His sudden words surprised me, I didn't know how to progress them in my head as this is the last thing I would expect coming from one of their mouths.

Jungkook came towards me, as his now kind of threatening posture was standing in front of me. "Do you really think I'm heartless, a person without feelings?". Jungkook asked, feeling his gaze looking down at me.

But I just looked down to the ground, not knowing how to react.

Should I be mad or sad?

Or maybe he is just playing with me, trying to get myself all messed up.

Really, who does he suddenly think he is, screaming at me like that?

My blood started to boil up but there was also a sense of regret.

"Answer me!". Jungkook said madly and hurt at the same time as he got my shoulders into his grip. "Do you really think I'm foolish and heartless?". His eyes stared down at me as I looked up at him, his whole body was tensed up.

"Give me one reason that I should think otherwise". I said, shaking my shoulders out of his grip.

"I haven't told the others about your little chitchat with that Eunho guy". Jungkook said.

My eyes opened widely at his sentence. "H-How do you know about him?". I asked shocked.

"I got my ways". Jungkook said as his answer.

"You hacked into my phone?". I said absurd. I swear if he did, he is a damn creep and I won't be hesitant to keep my hands to myself.

"You think I'm a freak?". Jungkook scoffed. Well what else should I think? "I was looking for bandages in your room when you were out. I saw your phone on your desk light up multiple times and I looked at the person who was messaging you nonstop". Jungkook explained. "By the way whose password is 0000? Like are you asking to be hacked?".

Does this boy suddenly think that he got a free pass to look trough my phone? How much I want to put him on his spot right now... But maybe it isn't the right moment to attack back at him as he got a secret of mine, and who knows what he is going to do with it?

"Are you going to tell the others..?". I asked with a raspy voice.

"Go to sleep, it's getting late". Jungkook ignored my question and pushed me down on the bed.

"What are you going t-". But I got interrupted.

"I'm going to take a quick shower". Jungkook said, not leaving any place for a discussion as he turned around and walked towards my bathroom.

I heard him closing the door and a few seconds later, I heard water falling down from the shower head.

How much I hate myself for not taking my damn phone with me when I went out. How could I've been so stupid? Of course they are going to enter my room when I'm not here, these bastards.

Jungkook better isn't going to ruin anything for me because otherwise I have to start to dig his grave, well at least if they don't bury me first.

I closed my eyes to comfort me as I turned around on my side, facing my back to the bathroom door.

Why do I always burry my grave deeper then the earth can even hold? I'm sure my grave is already halfway in the universe.

Like how did I forget about one simple all known rule about the Kim brothers; They do not know the definition of privacy.

It's like I'm even stupider then someone who can't even calculate 1+1.

I feel like I'm loosing my sane mind, not only because of them but also because of myself. My therapist keeps telling me that I'm not as free spirited as normal people. She tells me that I have light symptoms of anxiety and depression and that they aren't getting any better, but I feel just fine. Maybe I'm just getting dragged along into this slow enough for me to not see the changes, but who would blame me?

It's not like anyone can do something about their mental development, the only thing you can do is to take care of your external surroundings and your physical health and that's what I did, not living with the Kims.

But live isn't with me, that's probably why I'm getting crazy. Maybe I just got too much bad luck.
Such as this new problem, with Jungkook now knowing about Eunho.

Will he tell the others?

What will the others do if they find out?

Really I already had enough problems to deal with, why does this also have to be added to the list?

I might as well ask the devil to pay me a visit at this point. At least I can recommend him 7 other men to take with him on his way back.

The consequences about them finding out kept hanging around in my head for around 15 minutes, until I heard the shower getting turned off.

There were some quiet sounds coming from the bathroom, before I heard the bathroom door being opened.

I didn't open my eyes or turn around in my bed, if I will just ignore him he will leave eventually.

I heard his footsteps walking closer to the door leading to the hallway, but he didn't open it, he just turned off the lights in my room and then I heard him walk to the other side of my bed.

Before I knew it, I felt the bed sink in a bit as he lays down. "What do you think you're doing?" I said as I laid on my back and faced his way. I couldn't really see him as it was dark, but I could somehow see a vague figure in the dark.

"I'm not going to do anything, don't worry". Jungkook said as I heard him moving around, probably facing his back towards me.

"Can't you sleep somewhere else?". I asked still not willing to share my bed and pulled the blanket covering me more my way.

"You want to pick a fight or you want to sleep?". Jungkook said sleepily as he pulled the blanket more his way, to cover himself again.

I sighed deeply. Like always, I don't really have a chance of winning this, again, and getting on his bad side is also not a good idea.

But I'm still wondering why he didn't tell the others. He had the time to tell them, and I'm sure he has his own reasons to tell them too, but he didn't.

It was silent for a few minutes but I couldn't get these thoughts out of my mind.

"Jungkook-ah..?". I said as I was facing up with my head, looking at the ceiling.

I heard him sigh and lay down with his back on the mattress. "What?". He said tiredly, probably still having his eyes closed as he had almost fallen asleep.

"Why didn't you tell the others?". I asked him. I heard something move, probably his head tilting my way, but he didn't give an answer. "Why didn't you? You could've, but you didn't". I stated.

"You said sorry". Jungkook's answer was.

I said what when?

"You could've not apologized for your action, but you did, by saying sorry for offending their mom...". He told me with his sleep hovering over his normal voice. "I thought I wanted to do a nice thing for you too". He said and with that he turned his back to me and fell asleep.

———