"Then let him sleep on the couch, problem solved". I said still feeling uncomfortable underneath him and trying to get his grip away from my waist.

"We can't let an injured person sleep on a couch now, can we?". Jimin said, ignoring my hands to try to get his grip away from my waist.

"Then sleep on the floor". I said annoyed.

"Now where is the fun in that?". Jimin grinned.

I looked into his eyes deadly, really being done with him and his stupid attitude.

"Jimin. Get. Off. I'm not in the mood for your sh*t". I said as I again put my hands on his bare chest, not caring anymore.

I pushed him away and out of surprise, he fell over to where he previously was laying, but this time pulling me along, making me fall on top of him.

"How fast positions can change". Jimin grinned as he gave me a smooth wink. "I didn't know you were this dominant in bed". Still his stupid grin showing on his face, he is enjoying this way too much.

"Jimin, let go off me". I said as I started moving around, trying to get myself away from him. But this only made him pull me in his embrace more.

"Stop moving around". He said annoyed after a few minutes as he had already closed his eyes, planing on falling asleep like that.

"Jimin, I won't be hesitant to kick you in your ball-". I got interrupted by a sudden harsh grip around my upper arm. "Ow, ow, ow". I said painfully as the hand around my upper arm lifted me up, out of Jimin's grip and onto the floor next to my bed.

I quickly looked around to see a serious Jungkook standing in my bedroom as he had his hand around me upper arm, but now his grip was less tight. "Hyung, sleep on the couch tonight". Jungkook said seriously.

Jimin grinned as he looked up at us in his laying position. "What? Can't I enjoy a night in a beautiful bed like this?". Jimin asked grinning.

But all Jungkook had was a serious gaze plastered on his face. I slowly got my arm out of his grip as Jungkook was looking at Jimin.

"You know what?". I said being done with this situation. "You guys can take the bed". I said as I set my mind on going to sleep on the couch.

I turned around annoyed and started making my way to the living room, but I hadn't even passed Jungkook as he gripped me by my upper arm again and pulled me back.

"Jimin-hyung is going there". Jungkook said stubborn, not giving up on that Jimin is going to sleep on the couch tonight.

There was still a grin on Jimin's face. "Fine, then you guys can have a magical night tonight". Jimin said as he gave us a wink and then got up and left my bedroom.

Don't kick his balls Y/n.
Keep yourself in.

"What are you doing here?". I said as I got my arm out of his grip again as soon as Jimin had closed the door.

"I just saved your ass from sleeping on top of him like that, a little thank you will be kindly appreciated". Jungkook said, not liking the attitude of mine.

"I didn't ask for your help". I said annoyed as I rubbed my upper arm because of his harsh grip from before.

"Fine, keep staying mad at me, it's not like you deserve my time anyways". Jungkook said a bit hurt but angry at the same time before turning around to leave.

Okay really what's wrong with him? I just can't take this 'I'm not on my period, just got some trouble dealing with my own shit, so I'm trying to be nice but I can't actually figure out how so I'm just acting foolish act' attitude of him.