Ten♥- Awkward

Alli's P.O.V

Cody told me that he and Alex have a chat yesterday and it turns out to sobbing. I love Alex and Cody, I love seeing them together. I wish I can help them to get back together but its too late now. Because Me and My family and also McKenzie are flying back to Aussie today for their wedding its not on until Wednesday, McKenzie wants their wedding to be perfect than anything else. 

I just feel sorry for Alex who needs to suffer from her feelings with Cody and I also feel sorry for Cody and I believe that they still love each other. Why can't my brother just tell Mckenzie how his true feelings? Its easy....I guess.. I found this so difficult for them. I never been in this situation before. But I have been in a relationship before that once turns out to be cheating and stuffs. Never look back on that day I hate that day so bad. 

I packed all my clothes and ready to leave LA. I'm I really ready to live LA? Because I know that Alex needs someone, I want to be that someone, if I can just tell them that I'm going to Aussie on Sunday I could, I tried it once but they said NO. My best friend needs me right now, I know that for sure. 

And it shoot me I think I should go phone Alex. 

I rang her phone and there's no answer. I looked all over the house and I cannot find Mckenzie but there's mum,dad,Tom, Grandma and Cody. I just sat next to my brother and patted his back, I know his hurting, I feel you bro. He just half smiled at me and didn't say any words.

Alex's P.O.V

I went to Starbucks today to because I'm back at my work and its my break-time, Shona is in the other city. I think yesterday is such a nightmare to me,saying goodbye to Cody well not really goodbye but whatever, confessing my feelings for Cody is well alright I feel like the heavy feelings that's inside me before gone lighter. 

As I ordered my favourite drink I sat down and as I'm sipping on my cup. McKenzie sat on the same table as I am, I raised an eyebrow at her and put my cup on the table. She interlaced her fingers together and put them on the table. 

''So'' she started off. I put my lips on a straight line and sigh.

''I bet you heard that Cody and I were flying back to Aussie tonight'' She added.

''So?'' I bluntly said. 

''Aren't you hurting over the fact that we're getting married?'' she asked. 

''Mckenzie, enough, I'm done you won, hurting? No..not at all. I accept that fact, you two were perfect together'' I bitterly said.

''bitter much?'' she said.

''No..not at all...In fact. I have a card for you two.. best wishes'' I said. I did have a cards for them two, I handed it to her and she accepted it.

''Please don't hurt Cody'' I added and she looked at me.

''Why would I hurt him? I love him way too much'' She said.

''Good, I'm happy for you two, I hope you two have a good wedding on Wednesday'' I calmly said. 

''Do you still...Do you still love him?''She asked. I nearly got choked when she asked that question. Should I say yes or should I say no? Because if I say yes it will make her uncomfy and if I say no, i don't know.

''Before'' I lied I still love him. I sip again on my cup

''D'you know I feel like he still love you'' She said. I cough when she said those four words. ''He still love you'' funny. 

''What?no,no,no he don't, if he does its just a friend I love you's not big for a deal'' I said. phew! She stood up so as I. 

''Please take good care of him and love him endlessly'' I adviced  her. She nodded and I put the cup that I've used in the bin. I then made my way to my car.