Nine♥ The last goodbye.

Cody's P.O.V

Its all over the news now that Mckenzie and I are flying back to Aussie in less than two days. I can't believe this is happening. I got a phone call  from Kylie yesterday and she said that she had a chat with Alex about me getting married and she said Alex is cool with it. Then Alli told me that she and Alex texted each other , saying that Alex wouldn't want to stop the wedding, but I want her to, stop it. But I guess she wants me to do this. She let mkckenzie won over her but Alex will always be a winner in my heart. Why am I thinking about her now? Let her go Cody, let her be happy, give up on her whether you liked it or not because you'll be married soon. Just give her a rest will you?.

My thoughts got distracted by Mckenzie.

''Hey babe'' She greeted sitting on my lap.

''Hey'' I said trying to give her a cheerful smile

''i can't wait to go home'' She squeeled  I faked smile at her.

''Aren't you excited?'' She asked. 

''ofcourse I am excited'' I lied, I'm not excited at all. 

''Cool! I'll go pack up yeah?'' SHe said standing up kissing my cheeks, I remain silence in while sitting on the couch having a deep thoughts about Alex.

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were all puffy and it sucks. I groaned and washed my face. I then brushed my teeth and have a shower. 

After showering I put on my clothes and grabbed my phone. I then went downstairs to have a bowl of cereal. Shona left a note for me saying.

''I'm not gonna be home til tomorrow sorry :(. Your mom phone  and she said she'll be there in half an hour. i hope you're feeling better now.'' 

I smiled and scrunched the note and chuck it in the bin. I grabbed the cereal,bowl,spoon,milk and sat on the kitchen chair and eat my cereal.

Then my bell rang. I put the bowl that I've used in the sink and open the door. Its my mum. I pulled her into a hug as tight as I could. Because I've missed her too much. 

''Hey sweetie, have you been bawling your eyes out?'' Mum said rubbing my back. I could just broke down in her right now. 

''Yes mum'' I said releasing from our hugs. Then mum rubbed my shoulder. We then sat down on the couch.

''What must have been a problem?'' mum asked. I looked down and damn the tears are threatning to fall. not now please. I then saw a tear drop on the floor. Mum lift my chin and she looked worried seeing her child crying. I can see her eyes were starting to watered too.

''Tell me darling?'' She said. I wiped my tears that's falling on my cheeks.

''Its Cody mum'' I said sobbing,  I give up the tears won against me. Mum hugged me again and rubbed my back.

''You still love him?'' she asked i nodded.

''and his getting married on a Wednesday in Australia'' I said.

''Oh sweetie, the only think you need o do, is let it go'' Mum advices me.

''I've been doing that for fcking six years and it won't go away, I ahve been trying to move on but I can't'' I swear.

''The other way that you need to do is talk to him, confess your emotions right now to him. Then after that your feelings for him will go, believe me honey'' mum said. I nodded and I just finished crying again I then feel my phone buzzed.