seven♥- SuperBeachKids

Alex's P.O.V

I can feel someone hugging me tightly that I couldn't barely breath and move from where I am right now. I can feel breath on my neck but what is happening to me? I can't opene my eyes but I can sense the sun smiling at me right now. I can't move, I can't breath, I can't open my eyes, my head is aching. There's only one thing I need to do, force myself beause I can't take this anymore. 

I lift my arms up and stretch, I slowly opened my eyes and my vision was a tad blury, I turn around and saw a blonde kid cuddling with me, I smiled at myself and my vision turned clear, my eyes got big and freaking hell, its CODY ROBERT SIMPSON cuddling with me? How did it happened? I remember last night I was being lifted up.....and the blonde kid is Cody? How come that his in here?Right here, in my bed, cuddling with me? Is it a dream or what? How about his fiance oh shoot this is bad.

I decided to pushed Cody and he fell on the floor and I giggled not too loud for him to hear it. I sat down and scratching my eyes and he stood up and looked at me, I looked at him as well.

''Why did you do that for?'' He asked stretching.

''Get....out....of...my....FREAKING BED!!'' I screamed at him pointing the door at him. He shots me a glare. I raised one eyebrow at him.

''Is that the way you say thank you?'' He said.

''Thank you for what?'' I asked him, massaging my temple because my head hurts so bad.

''For bringing you home and you know what..YOU ARE VERY WELCOME..YOU'RE WELCOME'' he repeat himself.

''You dont need to repeat it twice I can hear you properly, Thank you for bringing me home...is that enough?'' I sarcastically said well not that sarcastic.

''attitude?'' He said.

''What about them? Don't connfuse my attitude to my personality. My personality is who I am and my attitude is depends on who you are'' I proudly said, that is a good one haha in your face SIMPSON.

He picked his phone from the left bedside table and picked his jacket and puts his one hand on his pocket. His wearing a hurt-sadness-painful-emotions. I thought he was a ''SUPER BEACH KID'' as he said on that song ''We are the thought provoking, softly spoken, chill emotions'' I can't even see a chill emotions at him, nothing at all. All i can see is mixed emotions. Oh no what happened? Do I care? No.Not at all...

''i'll see you around'' hea said walking away. I stopped him by syaing

''Cody'' he turned around and his face lit up.

''Thanks...Yeah thanks for uhh bringing me home'' I said scratching the back of my neck. Well look who's a good girl. He halfed smiled and

''You're welcome'' After that his gone, I heard a little slammed on the door. Cody is gone....again... I lay down on my bed again, putting my arms on my forehead and closing me eyes. Cody is gone... Did I pushed him away? No?Yes?Fifty-fifty? Someone help me please. I don't even know what to do. His wearing a mixed emotions. It doesn't suit him at all.. Why my feelings are changing? I was mad before but now I feel like I hurt him...Well he hurts me more.. I shooked my head and get up.. Mckenzie Comers crossed my mind.. What if she finds out that Cody spend the night here with me? Without my knowing? Would she burned my house? Will she report me? kill me? or what? I need to get ready for this, just encased it happened. 

I got up and changed into over-size sweatshirt, put my hair into a messy buns and sweatpants. i didn't bother to put make up on because I'm just staying in the house, no work  today. My head still hurting so i decided to go downstairs and grab some medicine.