𝕺

The car pulled into Jungkook's grandma's driveway and an elderly lady, who babysat me, Jungkook, and Taehyung since we were younger, sitting on the porch stood up. Jungkook unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car to go up and greet her. I remained in the car with Taehyung who leaned his head back to the front.

"Back to what I was sayin' about a party."

"I said no, T."

"Ugh." He groaned. "Come onnn. You bustin' my balls and not in the pleasurable kinda way either."

"Good." I snorted. "I never wanted to bust your balls in that way anyway."

"Killjoy. Look at that." He pointed to Jungkook going in for a hug. "He such a grandma's boy. These past five years he's been at her house givin' her hugs and kisses n shit."

"I think it's sweet."

"If you're into incest, sure."

"It is not incest to kiss and hug your grandma." I defended. "You used to do more than that to your step-sister."

"STEP. There's a key word in there." He paused his glare on my face to return to watching Jungkook and his grandma. "She wasn't allat anyway. Glad my momma divorced her daddy."

"Your momma got divorced?" I looked at him questionably. "I wouldn't never thought she'd get divorced after the last time."

"Please, that woman has had more dicks in her mouth than rings on her finger. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did."

"What happened this time?"

"What do you think happened?" Taehyung deadpanned. "Oh shit he comin' back. Don't tell him what I said."

Jungkook happily walked back to the car and slid into the driver's seat with a smile on his face.

"Let me guess." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "She's makin' your favorite tonight?"

"No." Jungkook pouted and proceeded to back out of the driveway. "She's throwing a party in honor of you being back in town, Dee."

"What?" I whipped my head around to look at Jungkook with a are-you-serious expression on my face. "Why she doin' that?"

"Who cares?!" Taehyung, already turnt at the idea of a party, laughed. "Take me home so I can help this bitch plan her outfit!"

"I'm not going!" I shouted. "I said I wanted a week to settle in. Does no one respect boundaries around here anymore?"

"Baby girl, when have we ever respected boundaries?" Taehyung questioned. "I'm pretty sure half of the Wood has seen each other naked willingly and unwillingly at parties, school dances, and even church, so what's the point in hidin' now?"

"I just didn't want him to find out I'm back yet." I sighed and rubbed my head to relieve the oncoming headache. "Not until I was ready. "

"I'm sorry, Dee." Jungkook apologized. "If I would have known that was the reason, I would've taken you straight home."

"Bullshit." Taehyung commented. "You already knew. Plus, you would've still found some way to fuck things up."

"No I wouldn't have." Jungkook looked over to me. "You know I wouldn't have, right?"

"I know, JK."

"Well now that you have royally fucked things up, your highness." Taehyung leaned his head back to the front once again. "What are you gonna do?"

"About what?"

"Fool, were you even listening?" Taehyung deadpanned. "The princess doesn't want the evil warlock and his cats to find out her location. So it's up to you to make a plan to help her out. Naturally, I'll help. Not with the plannin' just the execution part."

"Of course you are." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung cocked an eyebrow. "You sayin' I don't know how to plan stuff?"

"I wasn't, but now I am."

"Ya' know what? Fuck you and your chiseled ass jaw. Shit look so sharp. I prolly could cut an apple on that bitch."

"Thank...you?"

Jungkook turned the car around a turner and we entered the driveway of my grandma's house. Still the same green and gold color from five years ago, I was relieved to see something familiar. I smiled as the memories flooded my mind. The times we cried on her porch and she feed us kimchi wrapped chicken.

"I missed this place." I said out loud. "Lot's of good memories."

"Memories?" Taehyung snorted. "More like traumatic experiences. Do ya'll remember her kimchi wrapped chicken? Oh my god. That shit was disgusting."

I laughed and Jungkook chuckled.

"T, don't you have to go to the bathroom?"

"Oh shit yeah! Sweet ass on a stick!" Taehyung quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and threw open the car door. He ran across the freshly cut lawn and dashed into the house as soon as the door opened.

End.