𝕳

Jungkook turned the car off the highway and onto a side road that only longtime residents of Hammond knew about. While Taehyung was laid out on his makeshift bed in the backseat grumbling about the lack of excitement at my return, I played with the radio of Jungkook's old Lincoln.

When Taehyung's grumblings got louder, Jungkook scoffed and said, "instead of worrying about parties, you should be worried about Keisha. Ain't she back in town too?"

"Who?" I looked at the two of them questionably.

"You for real?" Taehyung suddenly sat up from his makeshift bed and leaned his head to the front to look at Jungkook's face. "Don't bullshit with me right now, JK."

"I'm not lyin'." Jungkook turned a corner and entered the residential area. "She back in town or so they been sayin'."

"Who's Keisha?" I looked between the two of them. "And why am I just hearing about her now?"

"That's Tae's future baby mama."

"That bitch is not my future baby mama." Taehyung said offensively.

"That's not what she said last time she was in town."

"I don't give a fuck about what she said. I know for a FACT that I'd NEVER hit that."

"What's wrong with her?" I asked and the two of them whipped their heads to look at me. "Damn. Don't shoot."

"Keisha's got one too many things wrong with her to list off the top of my head." Jungkook chuckled and placed his eyes back on the road.

"For starters, she fucks with the Romans." Taehyung added. "Remember last time we crossed them? No? Let me refresh your memory. Ten years ago. Easter Sunday. They stole your grandma's gnome!"

"Okay...but Jimin is part of the Romans."

"So?"

"Last I checked, we didn't have a problem with him."

"You're not listening to me, baby girl." Taehyung placed his hand on my shoulder. "The ROMANs are not some ragtag group of dudes like 17th street. They're an actual gang of ex-prisoners."

"Jimin isn't a ex-con though?"

"He is." Jungkook's grip tightened on the steering wheel. "He just got out."

"Uhhh. Did I miss something?"

"Just the biggest arrest of the century." Taehyung mused with a hint of mischief in his voice.

"Jimin got arrested?"

"Oh hell yeah. Especially after what he did to Jungkook."

"What?" I looked over to Jungkook and watched as his gaze hardened and his knuckles turned white. "What happened?"

"JK went all badass on him after he-"

"Drop it, Tae." Jungkook warned. "I told you. That's all in the past now."

"Doesn't seem like it from the way you're grippin' the damn steerin' wheel, but go off I guess." Taehyung leaned back to the backseat.

"What happened?" I asked in a softer tone after Taehyung put his headphones in and laid back down. "When I left you and Jimin were good. Hell, the whole group was good besides that one person."

"A few differences that's all." Jungkook bluntly responded. "Nothin' you need to worry 'bout."

"A few differences don't result in full blown fights."

"It was an argument that could have been resolved if he just apologized, but he didn't so I'm lettin' it go."

"Do you still talk to him?"

"What?" He glanced over at me.

"Do you still talk to him?" I eyed his expression.

"...No...I don't." He said with a stern frown on his face. "I haven't spoken to him since it happened."

"Then it wasn't just an argument."

"Say." Taehyung leaned forward after a few minutes of silence. "How'd you know Keisha was back in town? You fuck one of the Rollers to find out?"

"No." Jungkook side-eyed me. "Why the fuck would I sleep with one of them?"

"Maaan." Taehyung leaned back and crossed his arms. "You know that you can't trust a single thing that comes outta their mouths when they ain't high, drunk, or havin' an orgasm."

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

"I'm stopping at my grandma's house for a few and then we'll head there." Jungkook responded. "You can finally take a piss, Tae."

"I'm not pissing in that creepy ass house." Taehyung huffed and sat back in the seat. "Y'all can miss me with that bullshit."

"What do you have against my grandma?" Jungkook asked offendedly.

"Nothing besides the fact that she has those ugly ass dolls everywhere."

"Dolls? Your sister had some kids?" I asked. "How much has changed in five years?"

"My sister is still a virgin. No babies from her. EVER."

"How do you know she's a virgin?" Taehyung inquired and added, "I mean she could be a virgin, but how do YOU know?"

"She doesn't leave the house, Tae."

"So? Some boy could be sneaking in there right now...or... at night just after you lock up the front door with the key you hide in the window, go to your room which is exactly seven steps from hers, turn off the lights five minutes after you get in there, get under your starboy covers, and softly fall asleep so he can blow your sister's back out."

"That was...oddly specific, T."

"You know something I don't bro?" Jungkook side-eyed Taehyung who awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Not saying I do, but I've seen it happen before. Not to her. To some...other girl."

"Uhuh." Jungkook rolled his eyes and then looked back at me. "My grandma collects dolls."

"Like those ladies in movies?" I asked.

"Just like them." Taehyung responded before Jungkook. "All the ugly dolls you could ever imagine in one room. The bathroom."

"Why the bathroom?"

"She says it's to keep the room clean or something." Jungkook answered. "I don't know. I rarely go in there."

"Then why'd you tell me I could use her bathroom if you never use it?" Taehyung said angrily.

"Cause, better you than me."

"Fuck you."

End.