Nine♥ The last goodbye.

Start from the beginning

From Cody<3- Hey :(

Mum looked at me and I looked at her.

''Its Cody'' I said underneath my breath. Mum didn't said anything else. I reply on Cody's text.

To Cody<3- congrats :)

From Cody<3- are you mad at me?

Cody I'm not mad, I'm actually cool with it, that you found the one I just want you to be happy that's all. Damnnnn why am I telling this to myself? 

I was typing those words when I quickly delete them again..I just can't do it.

To Cody<3- why? Did you killed my unicorn to make me mad at you? :O

From Cody<3- very funny. I am being real here. please tell me if you're mad.

To Cody<3- is it alright to you if we had a chat? Just us two? 

From Cody<3- I'm cool with it. Where do you want us to meet? 

To Cody<3- private place ofcourse.

From Cody<3- and where is that ''private place?'' 

To Cody<3- In ************* 

From Cody<3- cool I'll see you then xo

I didn't reply on Cody's last text.I told my mum that Cody and I going to this place and have a chat. Mum said okay. I then  changed my clothes into a colourblock dolman top and leather leggings. I then siad bye to my mum and started my car. This is it Alex brace yourself, tell Cody your feelings, express your feelings to him. That's all you need to do instead of talking to yourself. Its better to talk to him than hiding your real feelings for him.

Cody's P.O.V

After Alex and I text each other. I told Mckenzie that I am going to meet up with Kylie and Billy I know those people won't bring me down. I texted them I told them to cover me up, if Mckenzie asked where I am, I told them to cover me up for good. I said goodbye to Mckenzie and started my car.

 Alex's P.O.V

As soon as I get in the place where I told Cody to meet me. I'm guessing he wasn't here yet. Its a private beach that my friend owned, no one's in here because they're close. So I thought this is a great place to talk to, this place is really private because no paparrazzi allowed in this place and this place is barely known so yeah. I breath in and out and practicing my words,  so that I don't fumbled my words which is 99.99% to be happened but I couldn't careless, I just want to confess this annoying feelings for Cody and this is for good, so that I can let go of him. 

This is it there's no backing down now, confess all you need to confess and maybe it can help me to move on from him, this is what I wanted to do. I want to tell him how happy I am for him. That's all.

My thoughts got distracted by a faked cough and I half smiled. I turned around and saw Cody. He open his arms and I accpeted it, I hugged him as tight as I  could because this might b the last time that I am going to hug him. We then pulled away. Cody and I sat on the sand. 

''So'' I started off, Cody looked at me and my eyes were locked on the deep blue ocean. 

''I uhh, I want you to know how happy I am for you'' I said looking at Cody. You can tell the his said by the looked at his blue-aquatic eye, it says a lot in there.

''..and all I want is to see you happy..that's all'' I said damn it. Tell him the whole thing goddamn it!!

''I know you're not happy'' he said. Our eyes were locked together. He then looked down and looked at my hand that's laying on the sand, he held one of my hand.