"Oi we have to get out of here, come on!" Tokira, said. The two girls was still star struck that Tokira had no other choice but to smack the two on their heads. Tsuna just watched the three.

"Ouch! That hurts Tokira!"

"Come on now!" He said and they ran away.

Tsuna turned his back at them as they ran away. He was about to walk towards where that Gravity Master is when a voice called him from the back. He turned around and see Tokira standing at the corner.

"Tokira-san."

"Co.."

"Co..?"

"Come back alive you loser!!" He shouted and ran away. Tsuna was shocked but then he smiled back even if Tokira doesn't see it.

"Of course." Tsuna told himself and turned to face Gravity Master.

"Now, let's talk would you?" he said with a little bit of tint in his eyes making Gravity Master flinched obviously.

---

"Well, ain't you such a tsundere~?" Kitamura teased his friend. Aihara and Momose just looked at him while they smirk.

"Shut up!"

"Well, Sawada-kun is not bad, you know. You just really have to look at him properly without underestimating him." Aihara said while Momose and Kitamura just nodded.

"..I know that." Tokira muttered. 'What the hell am I doing?'

They just ran towards no where in particular in the middle of havoc as they were being attacked by enemies.

---

"Wait~~ Suzuki-chan.. Mou.." Lussuria kept on following Suzuki where she goes while Risa just kept ignoring him. But then she stop on her tracks.

" Mou, you're too fast." Lussuria said as he finally caught up to Suzuki as she stop her tracks.

"Shh." Lussuria looked at Suzuki as to why she shush him but then he saw what she was looking at and froze.

It was Hibara Kyoya and a girl wearing a black jacket, pair of black ripped jeans, pair of brown boots wearing a black mask and a sunglasses. They were fighting like crazy, like their life depends on it.

"Owkay." Lussuria just said and slightly wanting to get out of there or else they'll be torn in between these two beasts. He turned to Suzuki but then she disappeared.

"Eh? Ehhhhhhh?!" Lussuria exclaimed loudly making the two who is fighting turned to him.

"Um..continue. Bye." Lussuria just bid goodbye as he disappeared also.

---

'Finally, he disappeared.' Suzuki Risa thought as she continued to search for that bastard Belphegor. She just used the excuse to go where the explosion was but actually she stick to find Bel to shut him up and shut the others whom he reported about her ability.

'I don't want them to hate me.' She thought as she remembers her Friends and classmates. But she suddenly stop at her tracks.

"Why am I considering them as friends? They can only be a hindrance on my life as an.... damn it." She muttered.

"Wait, Lambo." Suzuki turned to the little voice she heard and saw three kids walking around. She tilted her head in wonder as to why are the kids here. Isn't this a private land?