Hans ran towards me, grabbing the gun he dropped when I charged at him. He slid his foot under me, I slipped on the ground. Crawling towards the gun, Hans laughed as he pull my leg. It's hard for me to grab the gun, Hans flipped me and he landed a punch on me.

Dang, this man is so heavy. I felt my cheeks sore as he continue to punch me. Gathering all of my strength, I elbowed him to his side abdomen and ran for the gun. It was nowhere to be seen anymore.

Where is it?

"Finding for this?", I saw Pitch standing in the corner. He held mom, pointing the gun at her temple.

"Mom!", I shouted.

"You know Frost, you make a mess wherever you go. Maybe its better if you give up, for the better", Pitch grinned evily. He licked mother's cheek. I know that he envy dad so much. They were friends back then but everything goes down to the trash when Pitch started to feel insecure about him.

Hans held me, I kicked him. Grabbing the mini knife from my pocket, I stabbed his eye. "Stop Jack!", Pitch shouted.

Mom shake her head, Hans yelped on the ground holding his eye. "Let go of mom!", I shouted. Mom started to cry, Pitch started to grip her neck. He slid the gun's mouth to her neck. Mary shouted for help, shouting for Pitch to stop.

"Let go of mom!", Mary shouted.

"You move? Your mom dies", Pitch grinned.

I raised my hand in front of my chest, lowering my guard a little. "...look maybe we can settle this down, what can I trade?", I tried to fool him.

"Hmm maybe your baby's life and Elsa?", Pitch smirked. "She's useless by the way and your dad", he laughed. Mom flinched when Pitch clicked the gun, he's ready to blow my mother's head.

No..

I can't let Elsa die

She's carrying my child and I love her.

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Maybe there's another way?", Pitch shot Hans. He's.. merciless. Someone kicked Pitch from behind causing him to let go of mom. Mom quickly ran to Mary, I covered them. I saw Elsa behind Pitch.

"Stop this Pitch!", Elsa angrily yelled. She kicked his knees, Pitch fell on the ground.

"Elsa don't!", I shouted.

"Mom stay with Mary", mother nodded. I ran towards Elsa, helping her with Pitch. Pitch is taller than us which made the battle tough, I punched him and threw him to the wall. "Don't fight Elsa! Take care of our baby! I can handle this!", I shouted.

Pitch grinned at me. "Oops you lost", He laughed. I'm confused, he punched me in the face and kicked me. Elsa shake her head, running to Pitch and give him a kick on the chin. I didn't know Elsa can do that. She have skills.

"Elsa!", I shouted as I helped her. I pulled her away from me. We fought side by side, Pitch's men started to enter the room. It left Elsa fighting them and me fighting Pitch. Pitch kicked my chest, making it hard for me to breathe.

I felt dizzy for a moment. Pitch attacked me, causing me to fall on the ground. He threw a punch at me, causing my nose to bleed and my lips to be wounded. Kicking him, he flew to the air and hit his back to the wall.

I grabbed the broken pipe and hit his head. I thought it was going to work out but he's a tough demon. Pitch act like he didn't got affected. "Stop pulling efforts Jack", Pitch laughed.

I didn't speak, I angrily grab a chair that I used as a shield everytime he attacks. I saw Hiccup, Astrid, Merida, Hiro, Tadashi and Anna, the new member of our agency entered the room. They helped Elsa from fighting. "Jack catch this!", Hiccup shouted throwing a gun at me.