28🌙 Make me blush

Start from the beginning

She squeezed her eyes at me and the angry, yet adorable look on her face instantly made me continue. "Are you mocking me Juju." She said on purpose and I wasn't having it, vigorously trying to flip the third cup, but she beat me to it flipping the second and after a shot instantly flipping the third one, and I'm sure she heard me cuss under my breath.

"Come on Luna! Come on! You got this!" Grace suddenly raised her voice and shortly after everyone was rooting for Luna, even Ezra had turned on me. Thanks a lot! And when she finally flipped her last cup and chugged down the shot she stumbled around the table, drinking my last shot of tequila too. Damn Luna, you're bold. "Thanks." She teased as she seductively put the glass to her lips and looked me in the eye when she threw it back. Fuck, that's attractive.

As soon as her head flipped forward again, she lost her balance and I instinctively took the glass from her to put it on the table. "Alright, slow d-d-down... That's a lot of sh-shots." I whispered to her with slight concern as her eyes were hooded and her reaction was slow, my hand finding a spot in her waist to hold her steady. 

"Nooooo shit sherlock." She pulled one of her brows up and the way she just blurted that out made me laugh. "I can handle it." She smiled face wide, her eyes however hooded as the shot got to her fast. "Just..." She paused to hook her hands around my arm. "Fine." She looked up, the pout on her face too cute to resist. "I can take a few." She said very convincing, yet the way she hung on to my arm was telling me she needed something to steady her on her feet.

"Luna, you sure you're okay? You know, Mary doesn't like alcohol." Grace said, and I frowned my brows. Who's Mary?

"Relax! Last Halloween she was fine with it." Luna slurred while her arm creeped around my waist and I let her use me as her support.

Suddenly Grace looked up at me with mischief written on her face, shortly looking back at Luna. "Jules, how are your dancing skills?" She smirked. What? Dancing? I don't know? Nobody asked me that before.

"Grace, he's a hockey player not a ballet dancer." Levi yelled out to her, teasing while the look on his face was one of adoration.

"Uhm, normal I g-g-guess." I replied nervously, not sure where she was going with it.

She didn't hesitate to look up and down between Luna and I, Luna who was now snuggling her face into the side of my arm, quietly setting my world on fire. "Great! Cause she's going to pass out if she doesn't dance that tequila off. Trust me." Dance?

"Don't mind us, we'll be here playing some more rounds. This time I'm not going to let a certain someone win. Chivalry is dead." I heard Ezra laugh from a distance and Sophia instantly swatted his arm.

"She's right, I need to shake it off." Luna somewhat slurred at my side, her soft hands trying to seek a warm spot underneath my hoodie, her warm skin colliding with mine, igniting a wave of tingles. "My urge to beat you at it, killed my last decent brain cell." She laughed and her sense of humor, drunk or not, always surprised me.

"Let's not waste t-t-time then." I smirked down at her, grabbing her hand to drag her towards the crowed area where some more people were dancing. "They set us up d-d-didn't t-they." I said, while turning to her, grabbing her hands to give her a little twirl.

"I wouldn't spin me too much if I were you." Her laugh engulfed me more than the music.

Instead of spinning her around again I lightly pulled her into me by her hands, guiding them towards my neck, softly letting go when they found a perfect spot at the base of my head, her fingers instantly playing with my hair. "Is t-this better." I felt myself smile without even knowing it, my hands pulling her closer by the waist, and causing her to hum.