Instinctively My mind rushed to clear the fog of doubt from the mind of the Holy warrior. In a gentle and firm voice I spoke down to her, "Can I still count on you to be my shield Canoness?" The question was meant to distract her from the previous one that brought my origin into light.

Her head snapped up to me and her eyes cleared for a moment as clarity seemed to soak into her very being, the doubt in her eyes was replaced with determination as a fire was reignited in her heart. She gripped her power sword tightly and held it up in a salute like fashion, her voice came out firm and steady like a mountain against the wind.

"My blade is yours and yours alone my Emperor, the sisters of the ardent rose stands with you no matter the enemy and no matter the journey!" She cried out for all to hear.

Such A decree earned her more cries from her fellow sisters of the order, all chanting the same litany. "Our blades are yours, our bodies your shield, we are betrothed onto you our Mighty Emperor!" While this was only two hundred of the order the chorus was loud enough for all present to hear and was being broadcasted across the vox net.

Soon the battle chanting of the Emperor's truth could be heard as an undertone to the sisters' higher chant. "We are the Emperors light amongst the darkness, we are his truth amongst the stars, we are the his instruments of his will, and non are found wanting." The deep tone of the marines somehow resonated perfectly with angelic voices of the sisters.

This event I noticed galvanized the Guardsmen present on the nightstand, the originally stern and professional soldiers of the Cadian first shock seemed to break from their normal demeanor. They stomped their feet to the chorus and showed their enthusiasm in their own singing. "Through blood and mud we march into our enemies eyes, let them see our might and cry, through fire and blade they hear our cry, Cadia stands now it's time to die!" 

It was not just the first shock soldiers but all the cadians of the eighth armored and heavy infantry sung the same lines matching perfectly with the rest of the imperial forces. This show of unity across the line must have been terrifying to the traitors defending the bastion and last trench line. 

That even though they are bloodied the imperial forces moral will never be wavered, that the home they fight in would burn to the ground first before they would break. And while the idea of my home burning to cinders do to stubbornness had zero appeal to me it is a much better alternative then having it infested with chaos worshiping mad men and daemons. 

A smile snuck onto my lips as I grew proud of the armies I labored over for years, I looked back to creed and he too had a smile gracing his lips. "On my signal, have the front line advance as I take out as many hard points of resistance, then when the enemy is focused on me let the first shock regiment descend from the book case with the company of the emperor's truth." My order reached the ears of the miniature soldiers and warriors, and like little ants they scattered to fulfill my directive.

Creed and his guard rushed into the troop bay of the valkyrie gunship eager to get back to their stations, and in less than ten seconds said gunship lifted off and jetted forward and around heading for the underside of my bed. At the same time captain Calden and his scouts mounted up on their land speeders, they would be aiding in the distraction of the enemy lines allowing their brother company assault marines to aid in the assault of the bastion. Canoness Seritia and her Celestine guards had reformed into a close knit squad as the other jetpack wielding seraphim rushed over to form a half circle on the nightstand in front of me. They readied themselves for my signal like the rest of the imperial forces did.

I poked my head out to scan for the best targets for my last few rounds of ammunition to be used against, bunkers and anti air guns stood out as good targets, so did the limited artillery they had. However, I only had a few rounds left and I need to spread them out wisely. I checked my gun for a moment and took a steady breath as I steeled myself to end this war for my home. 

Mini Hammer On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara