authors note 2#!

Hello my good readers I have a gift for you all that will wet your mouths, the first part of the next chapter of mini hammer enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

   Estimated date: 01-01-M41, 15:37.

    My gaze stayed on the chromonitor for a moment as like everything else that came with us to this giant world, it struggled to adjust to the shift of the world we found our selves on. I tore my sight from the device making a mental note to see the tech priests about having it repaired and then blessed. My sight glanced beneath my hovering form to the massed collection of transports that slowly filled into a form of ordered chaos.

   Three hours, it had been three long hours of constant information bombardment. From our initial arrival through the xeno gate that appeared beneath our very own feet all the way to the final battle that was similar to the stories regaled to us from the ancient dreadnaught of the Emperors truth chapter, said stories being about the great crusade no less.

It was a steady stream of wounded that flooded into the area that our order arrived, yet even still with the trained hands of my fellow sisters I had with me their were just to many. Even now they stream into the gathering place designated as 'Emperors Rise', Astra Militarum, Astartes, even my own sisters of the ardent rose lay all together. If it was just my Hospitaller's to aid me we would be already over whelmed with the number of guardsmen injured, let alone our fellow sisters, we would be incapable of aiding his angels of death with what experience and supplies. Yes if it was just we sisters it would be a trial of faith and perseverance, yet we had the aid of the experienced field medics of the Cadian eighth to add extra hands to tasks need. Of course the Apothecary's of the Emperors truth are a blessing to have as our added help, their advanced knowledge of medical practice and applications was greater then ours in all aspects from base line humans to their fellow brothers.

  These facts eased the stress that mounted on my shoulders as the sister superior of our oders Hospitaller's, now that we had the full weight of the all trained men and women of the imperium in terms of medical practice, the over whelming numbers of injured and dead could be challenged head on. With bound faith and determination our coalition of healers assaulted the growing patient line that was only growing larger, yet this did not bring doubt to our hearts as we had the Emperors love to guide our hands and his ever present sight to show us the things we can not see.

Speaking of our true leader and savior my sight land on the biggest patient I have ever had the pleasure of working on, the fact that he was THE Emperor of man kind only compounded my emotional state, given the personality he present to us was in complete contrast to what we have had the pleasure of reading about,  not to mention his rugged handsomeness made being professional and of course properly fervent quit difficult. How ever in retrospect this was like a trial of sorts, now no longer was it just word of mouth that the emperor watches us and tests us, now it was actually true for now here he rests seated against a humble couch. In truth I knew that even if he was not sitting before me now I would treat the task of saving the injured as a true trial of our faith.

"Yes this is very much a trial." I whispered to my self as I drew closer once more to the wounds that marred the flesh of the god emperor of man kind.

With my fellow sisters aid we had worked our craft to perfection, the wounds were shallow and  only at the skin level. The worst damage was the burn that surrounded the small shrapnel wounds were the offensive missile struck, the image still in my mind, sent a surge of hot anger through my chest. The pure audacity of the heretical scum was mind numbing, these twisted souls dared to even think they could harm our emperor was enough for me to almost lose my well maintained composure I have made over the decades of service I have devoted to his will.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 06, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mini Hammer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें