Birthday wishes!

Yoongi POV

We have been working on the Stalker situation for the last three days but we can't find anything, not even a trace of the stalker. We don't know how we'll protect her but we have to, at all costs. We maybe the devil's but we got an angel and we don't want to lose her. We may not express our love to her in the nicest way possible but we do and really love her, even though I know Jimin and V say that they hate her, they don't.

Jin - anything found?
Me - sorry hyung this guy is a professional I can't even trace his location or even his device.
Namjoon - Jin hyung maybe we should call dad and let him know.
Jin - not yet let's wait. And the renovation of the school is done we'll have to go to school from next week so it'll be really hard.
J hope - what if this is just a prank?
Me - if it would have been a prank we could've at least found out the location.
Namjoon - he's got a point.
Me - where are the maknaes?
Jin - I sent them on a mission to keep them away from this but we'll tell em later, don't worry. For now our main goal is to protect Y/N from any danger.
Namjoon - but where is she?
J hope - she should be in her room. I'll go check.

J hope POV

I really love my angel she is the sweetest girl ever, she cares about us more then herself, she even cooks us breakfast sometimes. I was on my way to her room, when I caught something unusual on the ceiling, I looked closely.....................AND IT WAS A CAMERA???!! DID THE HYUNGS PUT IT THERE OR DO THEY KNOW ABOUT IT? as I was observing the camera I got a call from Jin hyung........................ Oh so they put it there, then it's perfectly fine. I knocked on the door.

Me - *knock knock* hey Y/N can I come in?
Y/N - .......................
Me - Y/N?

I opened the door scared that someone might've kidnapped her but what I saw shocked me she was sleeping but her eyes were swollen and there were dried tears on her cheek. I was worried about her that someone made her cry, she had held her phone in her left hand so I took it but careful of not waking her up and saw her friends texting her birthday wishes but she didn't reply so I chose to go and tell the others and call mom. I made my way to our secret room to tell them about this.

Me - HYUNGS!
Suga - what happened hobi?
Me - it's her birthday today but she was crying I saw her sleeping but her eyes were swollen.
Jin - what!!!! Who made my princess cry??
Me - I don't know hyung but should we call mom?
Jungkook - are u sure that's a good idea!?
Suga - what the hell? Jungkook for how long have u three been standing there?
V - since we saw hobi hyung dashing out of Y/N's room. Mind telling us?
Namjoon - I think it's better to tell them now.
Jin - u really think so?
Me - we should hyung otherwise we'll have misunderstandings.
Jin - ok fine come here guys.

After we told them about the stalker situation V and Jimin were acting calm but I could see their anger building up inside them, Jungkook well he knew about it but I could see the anger inside him as well. But right now all I want to do is comfort Y/N.

Me - so should we call her?
Suga - maybe we'll find out something.
Jin - ok call her and we'll put her on speaker.

We called mom and luckily she picked up. Before we could say anything she started speaking.

Mom - did she lock herself in her room and cried?
Me - yeah......how did you k-
Mom - *sighs* it happens every year. Her dad walked out on her 10th birthday and she always thinks it's her fault.
Suga - ohh now I understand why she wasn't talking much and was in a hurry to go to her room after breakfast.
Mom - try taking her to the arcade she loves it there.
Namjoon - ohk we'll try mom.
Mom - anyways I'll talk to u guys later keep my baby safe guys. Bye!
Us - bye!

After that we cut the call. Me,Jin and Suga hyung rushed to her room to keep her at ease, before she hurts herself. When we walked in her room, we saw her on her laptop. She got a day off at the café, we found out the café she works at and bought it and the owner took our offer happily.