"Please try to understand bhai sa... Ok, do what you want but please don't hurt anymore... She's in dark too like you! Please bhai sa.." Manav said hugging Manik.

Manik hugged him back. "You know anything about her past?"

"No... Gauri knows the fact that why bhabhi is scared from darkness.. But she didn't told anyone, not even me.. But she knows and bhabhi has told to not to tell anyone.." Manav said.

Just then they heard Nandini's sobs from inside. "You can listen to this now but you can't listen her cries when you'll kill Naman.. At that moment she'll need you the most and if you won't be with her because of this stupid logic of yours! And I know if she'll get to know the truth she won't leave your hand until her last breath..." Manav said looking at Manik with anger and hurt. "I'm sorry if I disobeyed you.. but you are wrong this time.."

"I can't do anything now.. She won't talk to me and leave from here.." Manik said looking down in guilt.

Manav smiled. "I know bhai sa that you are regretting what you did and I'm really glad that you regretted it.. This is the best time you both can know each other peacefully... And about bhabhi leaving you, then Gauri is there, she won't let her.." Manik smiled at his brother.

Here as soon as Gauri and Nandini entered the room. Nandini hugged her and cries silently, so that her cries couldn't go outside.

"Gauri, you know what he said? He said all..."

Gauri makes her sit. "I know.. I heard everything princess. And I don't think that our Majesty said anything wrong! I don't understand why are you crying when you hate him! You don't like him right then if he believes in this marriage or not, that's no point!" Gauri said.

"I-I don't know... I myself don't know why I'm crying.. I don't know what all is happening.. One side I hate him but the other side I want him by my side.. I like to spend time with him.. When I'm with him, I feel everything so easy.. Even I can face my fears with him.. I don't know what's happening to me..." Nandini said between her sobs.

Gauri smiles. "This is a beautiful beginning of a beautiful journey.. You know princess, sometimes we don't understand that what's happening to us but when we realize sometimes it's too late... And I want you to realize your feelings for him.."

"What are you trying to say?" Nandini asked wiping her tears.

"Princess, you like our Majesty.."

"I-I don't know..." Nandini said not knowing what's happening.

"I felt the same you are feeling.. Don't spoil your relation.. Our Majesty is so different from everyone around. The much I heard about him from Manav, he wasn't the same he's now... He's just like Manav.." Gauri said with a smile. "He's changed because of some incident.. Maybe princess, he have lost faith in love or something that's why he said all this.."

"You know what happened to him?" Nandini asked.

"No princess, Manav didn't told me anything clearly because he isn't allowed to do so but whatever it is, he's suffering from it and maybe in some frustration he said all this to you.. I know he doesn't meant that what all he said.." Gauri said. "You only told me once that your mother said that crying isn't the solution of any problem. Wasting your time in crying if you utilize it in mending your problems, they will automatically show you results.."

Nandini smiled at Gauri and hugged Gauri. Gauri too hugged her back. "So you are coming back?"

"Important staying.. with him.." Nandini replied with a smile.

Gauri smiled back. "That's like the real Princess Nandini"

Both of them moves out to see Manav and Manik sitting on the chair.