Moving to Unfamiliar places

Today was the day.
You had begun packing while on the phone with Jake, you were super busy, your director had mercy when it came to deadlines and moving places.
Jake was helping you by just being company over the phone, so things went by quite quickly, things were eventually hauled away and you grabbed your bags, and headed to the air port, telling him you would call him back once you landed, he wished you luck and you had gotten on the plane.
..
The plan was, since you were going to be going to ireland, Jake would help you, since you had no place there, and you wanted to stay with someone who knew their way around, and not get lost and be late for filming.
..
After you landed you sent him a text, by the time you got there it was 2am, he was up, of course knowing how jarring flights can be with their landing times.
He got an uber for the both of you and he told you the gate he was at, you looked around a bit, then spotted the iconic Goth standing and waiting for you.
You wanted over and the two of you hugged, it felt nice to be in his comforting presence again after all the busy years with filming and such.
After your hug, you loaded the luggage into the uber and got in.
You said hi to the driver and they smiled nodding to you, Jake told them to go back to his place, and so you did.
You guys talked a quite bit, catching up some and updating on future events.
You had arrived and thanked the driver, unpacking your luggage you both headed in and he showed you where you would be sleeping.
It was a nice and cozy room next to his, he had set it up slightly with some lights and killstar stuff as well.
You smiled and set up your stuff, with his help you guys got it done within an hour.
After words you sent out a tweet saying you landed and got all set up and was gonna get some sleep.
.
You both eventually went to bed and you couldnt wait until later to catch up more
.
.
.
In the thought of rewriting i accidently saved over it-
So my bad-