Beginning

(This is a rewrite of the first chap)
Kushina POV

My head was blank, the pain was immense, I screamed in agony and pushed as I had another contraption. I panted and gripped the sheets tightly. Sweat dripping from my brow soaking the bed and my clothing. "C'mon my lady, she's almost out! Push!" At the servants words, I pushed and felt the pain go away. I raise my head to the sound of a baby crying.

"Congratulations my lady! Your babies are all healthy!" The servant chirped and wrapped the baby in a cloth. I panted hard, catching my breath and recovering from the experience.

"C-can I see them?" I asked. Getting emotional, "o-of course my lady! Let us cut the cord and put a diaper on them."

Another servant brought over the oldest of them all. A blond boy, with dark tanish skin. Naruto.

And the second born. A red head boy, also dark skin but a few shades more golden. Like the sun. Haru.

And the last born a small girl, red hair, with the same tone as Naruto. Suki.

My eyes watered. They were so precious, my small uzumaki babies. I loved them so much. Tears ran down my face as I kissed them in the forehead. They were so beautiful.

"You may enter, Minato-sama." A servant called opening the door to the room, revealing my husband. Who of course, was worried sick. I gave him a weak grin. "K-kushina. O-our children.. we are finally... parents!" He smiled, with teary eyes. "Th-they're so beautiful!" He picked up Suki.

I smiled at the interaction Minato was having with our kids, I sighed and content. I was so tired. I just needed to shut my eyes for a second, just for a moment...

Minato POV

Kushina became silent and slowly closed her eyes. She fell asleep. I was so happy. I am truly the luckiest man alive, I had the most courageous, gorgeous, and strongest woman in the world. I am truly blessed. I have children now! I so happy. I learned and kissed her in the cheek. I loved her so much.

I held Naruto and Suki. One in one hand. The other with the other. I love them!

I couldn't help but tear up as I saw them. They were mine. My children!

I turned to hold my other child when I saw a man with a mask on. Holding a Kunai over Haru's head.
-------
(I dont remember what really happens next so we are going to skip to the tailed beast escaping)

Hiruzen/3rd Hokage POV

My summon and I ran towards the beast. Millions of questions raced through my head. How did it escape with 2 seal specialists being present? Are they ok? Where are the newborns?

That didn't matter, what mattered was the village, the fox was causing destruction everywhere! Destroying everything in its path. I should seal it soon. Or we will suffer more casualties.

From a far, I notice giant golden chains wrap around the beast's limbs, tails, and neck. I need to hurry. The fox thrashed and roared as it limited its movements almost completely.

Just as I started to close in, I find Minato. "Minato!" I yelled. He turns around. "L-Lord Hiruzen!". "We need to seal it. There is no other way to defeat it!" I yelled. He nodded.

The fox growled and stomped around yanking and biting the chains, trying to set itself free. "Minato!" Kishina called as she was struggling to keep the chains intact. "Seal it in me! I'll take that bitch to my grave!" She yelled. She sounded like in complete agony. "No! You're the mother of my children! I'll do it! I'll use the reaper seal!"

I huffed as they kept arguing. "I'll seal it!" They turned to look at me. "Lord 3rd.." my summon behind me looked shocked. Everyone did.

"You 2 just had your children, your family just grew. Go on and live your lives as a happy family. Live and grow old. I have already lived, had my family, and did my part as Hokage. I served in wars and fought for my home. My wife passed, my children have given me grandchildren, my work here is done. And I would be honored to die. Fighting for my village. Sacrificing myself as a noble shinobi. And to pass on my will of fire."