"Meh, it felt like a regular karaoke night". Yoongi was beginning to suspect something, "Why are you acting like this?" he asked. 

"Like what?" Taehyung said and crossed his arms. 

"This, this isn't you", Yoongi said. "It is-"

"No it's n-not", Taehyung could hear the bit of pain in Yoongi's voice. 

"It's me, what are you talking about". 

Yoongi shook his head, "The Taehyung I know-"

"Hey! Can we go shopping", Taehyung interrupted. "What?" Yoongi's heart was beginning to hurt. 

"I want to know what dress to wear for the wedding", Taehyung cocked his head. "But you should do that with your brother..." Yoongi didn't even question Taehyung wanting to wear a dress, he'll look beautiful, but...this wasn't what he wanted. 

"You love me, so let's go", Taehyung got up and walked out as Yoongi still sat confused. 

This wasn't his Taehyung.

-

"These earrings!", Taehyung tossed them to Yoongi. 

Yoongi looked at the tag.

$35,500

It wasn't bad, but what was bad was how Taehyung was acting. 

"Hey", Yoongi pulled Taehyung over to the side of the store. 

"Why did you put my earrings back?" Taehyung whined and Yoongi sighed. 

"Look, Taehyung...I love you and yes, you can make me do whatever you want, I'm not gonna deny it but...you can't just abuse that". 

Taehyung felt his heart being stabbed at.

His plan is working. 

"I just want diamonds!" 

"But you never cared about that, why now?" Yoongi asked. 

"You're going to be my husband, I want to get used to the rich life I'm getting". 

That was the last straw for Yoongi. 

"That's...no, Taehyung let's go". 

"Why!" Taehyung whined. 

"Taehyung, you're the only one for me but just because you are-"

"No I'm not", that, now that slipped from Taehyung. 

"What?"

"You're mean", Taehyung slipped again. "What?" Yoongi was confused. "You...", Taehyung didn't see a point in confronting Yoongi about Jimin anymore.

There wasn't a point. 

For what? Closure? What closure? There was no reason for Yoongi to trick Taehyung like that.

No reason at all, point blank.

"Taehyung, I don't know what happened today but-"

"I realized something". 

Yoongi cocked his head as the winter wind hit his hair. "You're...not all that". Yoongi had his head fall. 

"Taehyung, that was mean-"

"What you're doing to me is even more mean!" Taehyung yelled. "All this for some diamond earrings?" Yoongi said. 

He took out his wallet and threw his black card to Taehyung, "Fine, buy whatever the hell you want!"