Chapter Ten : Deliverence

Start from the beginning

"You shouldn't be here" Nebula had warned.

"She's going to give birth any time now you are well aware of that correct?" Herc had said looking at Loki. He then had looked over to me with his hand on his weapon.

"Yes I am, I just need time to say goodbye to her properly alright? I don't want things to be weird when she comes back to Asgard"

"Who says that she's comming back to Asgard, I am pretty sure that she's fine here as well" I had snapped at the prince. The sly frost giant had smirked at what I told him and he had shaken his head.

"Right, you want to marry my wife"

Ava had stood up to say what she thought, but she had slowly began to fall back on the bed. Loki had caught her and ahd gently put her down to the bed. Her eyes had stared up at him and had muttered a small thank you.

I had crossed my arms at the man. I suppose that it wont hurt to say goodbye to her. I only want him to not come back into Ava's life after this though.

"Swear to me that your not going to see her again after this. " I had ordered" Then I will let you say your goodbyes"

Loki had taken a deep breath as he had looked at Ava. For a moment Ava had shown deep concern and panic over the situation.

"You have my word"

Loki's P.O.V : Two Hours Later....

I had stared down at Ava who hadn't spoken a word to me. She was clearly pretty pissed off about everything that has happened . The pregnancy, the drama, and the giant ass hole, who else couldn't deny that she has been through too much.

She has been told that I was dead, she even had seen it. Her hands had held my head as I had rested in the sand. I should have told her I was alive, but it's too late for that thinking.

"Ava" I had whispered. Her hand had moved to her stoumach groaning a bit more from the pain.

"You should have stayed dead Loki. You only added more drama into my life" She had said.

"I know that I must have added a bit more" I had placed my hand on her cheek and she had slapped it away.

"You won't touch me again. Why take my life! Why make my life a living hell! I can't get out of here" She had whispered . "The child will never know his father"

"Ava, " I had began.

"DONT YOU AVA ME! YOU HAD RUINED MY LIFE!" She had yelled.

Ava had began to moan a bit more and had began to push the child out of her body. The blankets were now stained with blood. I had held onto her hand as she had kept on pushing . She had began to get sweaty from the stress that she was going through.

"You can do it!, Take deep breaths!"

"It's harder then it looks Loki!" She had panted.

Nebula had rushed over to the room and had kept her hands on something.It was probably the childs head. I had known her a few years ago because I had worked for her father. Ava had been groaning from the pain and had began to cry out a few screams now.

"It's your fault that I am going through this Loki, you had seduced me that night!" She had hissed at me.

"IT WAS MY FAULT OKAY , THAT NIGHT WAS PLANNED !" I had said somthing that I shouldn't have said to her at this time. But now since I brought the topic up, might as well discuss it. I really should have kept my mouth shut because she looks more annoyed at me.

"You. Did . What?"

I taken a deep breath. " Look, I had to take my chances by getting your father to give you the seducing drug. I known that I had lost our love, so I decided to bring you back "