Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yes, what I said is true... It may be dangerous now, so I need you two to keep an eye on her, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid..." I explained. "That's a request, then. I will do my best, thank you for telling me." Kirumi bowed down a little. "It's fine... I'm just worried..." I sighs. "Also, maybe keep her mind busy off of everything could help a little.

"Guys, I'll be out for a bit..." Speak of the devil, Ramu is planning to go out... "Let me go with ya, I need to get to my work's place anyway... Maybe you can hang out there for some time?" I invited as she shook her head. "No thanks, I just need t-" "Come on, it's not like I'd kidnap you or anything..."

"Okay... Then..." Ramu nervously smiled. The two of us starts to get ready, and began walking to the coffee shop. "(Y/N)... You really don't have to worry about me..." Ramu said as she look over to the road where the cars are passing by and then. "Ramu, what do I have to do to stop you from these? I promised I wouldn't die." I said. "... (Y/N)... If I die, nothing happens, you'll still be continuing on. But if you die... Don't you get tired of restarting everything over and over again? I am. I'm not ready for such things like that." Ramu sniffled.

"Listen here... You. Are important to me... Everyone is. I don't want anyone to die, and especially not you... So just... Please don't think about the poems anymore. Focus on reality." After I said that, she stayed silent. After a little while, we continued on with walking to the place.

"Geez, you're pretty late today, (Y/N)." Kaede complains after you walk in. "Sorry, just havin' some trouble, hehe..."

"It's fine... Oh, is that... Ramu! It's been so long!" Kaede smiled as she walked up to Ramu and gave the girl a hug. "Ah... It's good to see you again too, Kaede." Ramu replied. I changed to my work uniform and start my shift. Izuru came again today to 'visit' me. Kaede just, put Ramu in the same seat as Izuru because she can. Well, I guess the two of them know each other. Geez... Ramu must have like, 50 friends or so... Or it's just how she is in this world.

My shift ended shortly, and before we leave, I came up to Kaede. "Hey Kaede... A lot of things happened at my place lately... So... Can I like, stay at yours today? I mean, like a slumber or something, I can invite Ramu too if you feel it'd be awkward..." After all, I don't trust anyone in that mansion. So why should I leave Ramu at that place? "Ah, it's fine! You can invite Ramu too, it'd just be the three of us!" Kaede smiled. "Thank you, Kaede, I'd be there by 6 or so." "That's a plan."

"(Y/N). I have to go buy something, go just go back to the mansion, maybe?" Ramu asked me as I shook my head. "I'll come with you... Just in case."

"... Never mind... I forgot I left something back at the mansion." Ramu bit her lips before going on her way back. I quickly waves at Kaede and followed the brunette. "Hey, we're going to sleep at Kaede's today, how do you feel about it?" Ramu didn't reply. "I'll take that as an 'okay'.

Returned to the mansion, Tenko was talking with someone... She has short, red hair, and her height isn't that talk either. Who is she? "(Y/N)! There you are!" Tenko cheers. "I was waiting for you, now we could begin our lesson! Let's go to the gym!"

I just shrugged and follows Tenko.

"Nyeh... Who are you? I haven't seen you before..." The red head girl said as she looks at me with a tired eye. "Ah, name's (Y/N) (L/N), what about you?" "Nyeh... I am the famous mage, Himiko Yumeno..." Himiko replied. A mage? It's like, a witch? No, a magician? Oh well, whatever she says... Our training then shortly began at the mini gym we have in the mansion. Tenko taught us how to defend, kick and throw a 'degenerate male' or whatever she says. It was a pretty useful technique... I pretty like how she teach us. It was a fun time.