𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑛(2)

After what happened that Thursday afternoon while Jaehyun and Hwayoung were out, she didn't want to go outside anymore. She was scared of the person who claimed to be watching her. She simply just didn't feel safe.

The dorms were supposed to be a safe place for the group. Their own space. But Hwayoung, as much as she tried didn't even feel safe their either. She would be alone sometimes and she would get these weird feelings like someone else was there. She had went to the company and expressed her concerns but they just told her it was a simple prank. That she was fine. But they weren't her. They had no right to tell her how to feel. To make her think that she didn't have to feel concerned about her safety.

It was a day or two after the first incident, Hwayoung had a photoshoot for a magazine to attend. She was just getting ready to leave with her manager when she received a message from an unknown number. She was one foot out the door when she checked it.

What she read sent chills through her body. She whipped her head up and looked back and forth down the hall, she stepped back inside and attempted to look out the windows in the living room, trying to see if she could see anyone but to her dismay nobody was there.

"Hwayoung! What's wrong? We have to go or we'll be late!" Her manger complained. With trembling hands she passed her phone to the person across from her. She followed her managers line of sight as she scanned the phone.

On screen, it displayed a list. Hwayoung's schedule to be exact and a picture of Hwayoung and her manager standing in the living room of the dorm. At the very end of the message it said 'you can't escape me hwayoung'.

She was terrified. One reason being that her schedule was private only her manager, the ceo, and her members knew. Nobody else.

"H-how do they know my schedule?" she stuttered. Her manager stared at the girl in front of her. She didn't have an answer for her, she didn't know herself.
While Hwayoung stood there, shaking, she pulled out her phone to call security and soo man to let them know the situation. She was on the phone for a long time seeing as she suggested that Hwayoung didn't attend the photoshoot today but soo man had other plans. He insisted-no directly stated that she go anyways. She didn't have much power here so she complied and hung up.

"Hwayoung. I know you're scared but we can't cancel the photoshoot...you have to go," She sighed. Hwayoung looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? That person could still-b" Hwayoung started to rant. She was pissed. They both were.

"I know but we can't. Come on, I promise nothing is going to happen." She insisted. Hwayoung pouted but allowed her manager to drag her arm outside and into the car.

Oh how they both wished they would've stayed in the dorm.

𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁•𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝟤𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara