𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠(𝒆𝒏𝒅)

𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾, 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖾𝗀𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄, 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗌, 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇-𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆

The Lost

Eggshells. That's what everyone was walking on. It's not like they needed to be cautious, Hwayoung wasn't there anyways.

After everything that had happened Hwayoung had been put on an indefinite hiatus. They packed up her room and sent her off into the worried arms of her parents and siblings. Even Felix had gone on hiatus to stay by his sister's side for a while.

She wouldn't talk. Not to her mom, her dad, her sister, even her brother. She wouldn't talk to anyone.

She had the constant replay of what happened in her mind and that's all she seemed to think about.

They asked her if she would like to leave the group. Hwayoung didn't respond.

They asked if she would like to leave the industry entirely. She didn't respond to that either.

They asked her if she was okay, but all she gave was a piercing stare. At least it was some kind of response.

For most days, she sat alone in her room. Hidden from the outside world. Some days her brother or sister came and sat with her. Other days, when her mom would come, she would cry into her embrace. pushing closer into her arms for some kind of comfort. Tightening her arms around her mother, making sure she won't let go.

Seeing someone die in front of you changes a person.

While Hwayoung was with her family, the members were doing just as bad. Schedules were postponed while the members wallowed in despair. They too also witnessed the whole thing. While they were not the ones directly in the situation it still affected them. It broke their hearts to see Hwayoung in so much pain. It hurt their heads at night when the sound of gunshots came to them in the form of a nightmare. They didn't deserve this. Hwayoung didn't deserve this. No one should ever deserve this. The lines people will cross, the sick and twisted shit people will do, just for their favorite idol to notice them? They don't realize that stuff like stalking, constantly calling their phones, taking unwanted pictures, etc affects the idols so much. It makes them feel unsafe and uncomfortable. It's not okay and never will be. People lose their humanity over this shit. When will it be enough?

Those were some of the many thoughts that ran through Hwayoung's brain. She understood that it came with the job, but it should've never gotten to this point. The point where someone had to lose their life.

Hwayoung in her mind was lost. Scared that she wouldn't be found.

The Found

It was two months after the whole ordeal when Hwayoung said her first words.

It was about three months when she sought help; therapy.

It was also around three months when Hwayoung began to see for herself that none of this was her fault. And that it will take time to heal.

It was four months when she saw her members for the first time in forever. That's when Hwayoung considered herself to be found. They were her family. The place where she felt more herself at. They didn't hover, or ask if she was okay. They gave her her space and time and let Hwayoung come to them with time.

It was five months when she started joining the group out on schedules. Every step she took was filled with anxiety but she made it work.

It was six months when she was asked if she wanted to leave the industry. She said no.

It was seven months when she was asked if she wanted to leave the group. She said no.

It was eight months when she finally found the courage to do what she loves again, officially.

It was nine months when she was asked if she wanted to return from hiatus. She said yes.

It was a whole year when she came back more powerful than ever. With an EP that topped all the charts, won her awards, was trending on all platforms and more. Letting everyone know that she was back and here to stay.

𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 & 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗈

stay tuned (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

how'd you like the ending
was it satisfying? i promise i'm done with the angst! hwayoung deserve nothing but happiness for now on

what would you like to see next?