𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑠(1)

𝘢/𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴, 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝟮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝟰 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥 "𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙣"
𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆

Hwayoung was exhausted. NCT 127 just finished filming the music video for their upcoming collab with Amoeba Culture. Although she had a break in between the collab and her solo album, she still felt drained of energy and all Hwayoung wanted to do was collapse in the arms of the nearest member.

Exiting the building and entering the vans, Hwayoung almost immediately fell asleep leaning on someones shoulder. That someone happened to be Jungwoo. Slowly drifting off into the land of sleep, she jolted awake when Jungwoo had pushed her off his shoulder.

"Not now Hwayoung," He mumbled.

Simply passing what he did off as he was just tired too, Hwayoung turned to her other side and leaned on Johnny instead. Who in return, did the same exact thing. Hwyaoung sat up in the middle of them, deciding to not go to sleep at all. She let her thoughts wonder. Confused on why they both would do that. Even if they were tired, they both specifically would be up to cuddle.

Hwayoung eventually let it go, nodding it off as a one time thing. She let them have their space the rest of the ride. When they arrived back at the dorms, Hwayoung tried to voice out that she wanted someone to hang out with but they all blatantly ignored her. They went their separate ways.

Sadly nodding her head at thin air, she went to her room, closing herself off just like everyone else had done.

When Hwayoung had entered he room she saw a tall glass vase filled with one single rose on her desk with a small note attached that read: every rose has its thorns, yours just happens to have more. one by one they all will fall until there is nothing left at all.

Something about that note felt off to Hwayoung. Like it was supposed to be some type of threat. But Hwayoung did what she thought anyone would do, and kept it to herself.

Not knowing that that one single rose would lead to so much more.

It was around eight in the morning when Hwayoung's manager, Youngmi burst into her room shaking the girl awake.

"Wha-What is it? Am I late for something?" Hwayoung grumbled.

"Hwayoung..." Youngmi hesitated. Sensing the tension in her voice Hwayoung sat up and stared at her manager.

"What is it?"

"He escaped. Choi Sungho escaped."